Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Enkil

Free stuff

9 posts in this topic

Hmm does anyone know if its realy free if say i was gonna order 1 to denmark?

like no fee for shipping or anything

"We thank you for requesting the Trillium Poster. Please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery.

We will also add your E-mail address to future mailings to keep you up to date with the latest products and technology announcements related to Continuous Computing. To be unsubscribed from these mailings, just click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the individual message when you receive it. "

okay 6 weeks and spam you got to unsubscribe each time you receive one to, sweet deal for a free poster :D

Hmm does anyone know if its realy free if say i was gonna order 1 to denmark?

like no fee for shipping or anything

You might get charged at customs or something... But anyway!

DanielG, use a one-time email. I bought a domain for this purpose, and set up catch-all. Once someone starts spamming you know who it is, and who to block :)

I use spam@microsoft.com anyways, when requested for my mail :P

DanielG, use a one-time email. I bought a domain for this purpose, and set up catch-all. Once someone starts spamming you know who it is, and who to block :)

I do the same thing. I put <websitei'msigningupfor.com>@unrealdestination.com and have it all forward to my main email. When i start getting penis enlargement offers from driversguide.com, I know which accounts to block and which sites blow.

I do the same thing. I put <websitei'msigningupfor.com>@unrealdestination.com and have it all forward to my main email. When i start getting penis enlargement offers from driversguide.com, I know which accounts to block and which sites blow.

Heh Heh Posters