Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YourVeryOwnWindowlicker

Could use a wee bit o' help lads. (Repost/Name Change)

4 posts in this topic

I was going by the box again on my way from my house to my dads. Well I found more shit. Some orange and white wire, and a CZT/BZT Job Ticket and Customer Signature Form, more or less full. Very few blank pages. Both also left in the rain. I'm starting to wonder if this guy drinks on the job or not. What a moron lol.

So is this a find? or just random crap?

Yep, Random crap.

I was going by the box again on my way from my house to my dads. Well I found more shit. Some orange and white wire, and a CZT/BZT Job Ticket and Customer Signature Form, more or less full. Very few blank pages. Both also left in the rain. I'm starting to wonder if this guy drinks on the job or not. What a moron lol.

Long ago, in a drunken stupour, I made some bits of dropwire into little multicoloured rings for my gf. She wasn't very impressed.

As for the forms, it would depend what's on them, though I suspect not a great deal of use unless you're in the habit of stealing random personal inf0z.

Long ago, in a drunken stupour, I made some bits of dropwire into little multicoloured rings for my gf. She wasn't very impressed.

As for the forms, it would depend what's on them, though I suspect not a great deal of use unless you're in the habit of stealing random personal inf0z.

LMAO i made those rings too but the sad thing is i wasn't drunk.