anthrax_postman

New project: MyPerv

13 posts in this topic

Here's the game:

Setup a myspace account with the picture of some girl. Register the account as the girl being over eighteen (so that pervs can see it) but on the page put her down as being seventeen or younger. See how many pervs you can report before New Years Eve.

Oh and be sure to post a link to your MyPerv page. Have fun and be creative.

Edited by anthrax_postman

thats fun i guess.. i had fun just being an jerk and using some google mining to report underaged myspace users... setting up the whole profile sounds like a lot of work...

lol u should put it in ur sig or somthing the number of pervs found on myspace since u put up the account.

Used to a few years back there was a local (state) chat/forum site on al.com, we had written a logger that would log chat, while we had written it to allow searfdchable database of the chats that occurred in the main channel, we also had it log the private messages to the bot to another database...we said in it's profile that the bot was a girl age 14...you would be disturbed at the number of adults who made lewd comments, asked for sex, nude photos, etc....we publically posted all these messages and linked it from the chatbots profile...we got many a death threat ;)

thats fun i guess.. i had fun just being an jerk and using some google mining to report underaged myspace users... setting up the whole profile sounds like a lot of work...

lol u should put it in ur sig or somthing the number of pervs found on myspace since u put up the account.

Great idea! I will once I get access to a computer that doesn't block the site. I'm gonna feel weird setting that up in public.

yeh i did the underage myspace user thingy too

that was fun

i might this perve one and see what happens..lol

that was fun

I'm working on a php image script you can use in your sig that will keep track of MyPerv page hits. I'll post when it's complete.

that was fun

I'm working on a php image script you can use in your sig that will keep track of MyPerv page hits. I'll post when it's complete.

That would be too cool. And to think I was going to look at it everyday and update my sig. :umph:

You may want to check out Perverted-Justice's website. They do some very similar work. Great idea for a project, by the way! :D

It is abnormal to want to have sex with 17 year old girls!

It's not abnormal to want[/] to.

It's abnormal to actually do, though.

It is abnormal to want to have sex with 17 year old girls!

It's not abnormal to want[/] to.

It's abnormal to actually do, though.

It's abnormal to have sex! Especially with people you're attracted to!