15 posts in this topic

I came accross this flash animation:

http://objectiveministries.org/kidz/giraffenstein.swf

It was on this site:

http://objectiveministries.org/kidz/

...And if you want to see something rather funny:

http://objectiveministries.org/shutdown/

And I quote:

The Internet was created by the United States of America - a Christian nation [ref. 1, 2, 3] - and should not be used to spread anti-Christian, secular, or non-Christian propaganda and hatespeech. This is our Internet, and we should exercise our position as its owners and as the guardians of civilization to stop its misuse.

Dear God :blink:

I saw in a secular movie that T-Rex was a vicious killing machine. Is this true?

No, secular movies lie! T-Rex was an herbivore, its sharp teeth used to shred plants. The Ark's passengers were safe from harm!

Granted they are now thought to have eaten perhaps more carrion than kill, that drivel speaks for itself.

Sometime yesterday, our prayerbook was compromised by hackers aligned with a terrorist organization known as "YTMND"

Christians did not create the Internet to be used for mindless websites containing nothing but a stolen image and offensive repeating sound file. Those sorts of misuses are a violation of international copyright treaties, newly enacted provisions of the Patriot Act, and at least two of the Commandments.

Jack Holgroth and his vexillological associates have a proposal for a redesign of the American Flag that will help put God back into His proper place in our nation.

must be a f*cking joke :omfg:

http://objectiveministries.org/kidz/

If you find an Atheist in your neighborhood,

TELL A PARENT OR PASTOR RIGHT AWAY!

You may be moved to try and witness to

these poor lost souls yourself, however

AVOID TALKING TO THEM!

Atheists are often very grumpy and bitter and will lash out at children or they may even try to trick you into neglecting God's Word.

Hey, Habu...

How many gods do you have?

[iMAGE OF EAST-INDIAN]

Habu says: 'I don't know... I lost count!'

Wouldn't you rather have just one God who loves you a bunch than a bunch of gods that don't love you at all?

Jesus loves everybody, even the unsaved like Habu! Remember to pray for Habu and others like him that they may find Jesus and accept Him into their hearts!

I do wonder if it is indeed a parody. Could people really be this diluted with reality?

Yeah, we were passing those links around IRC Friday. I found the kidz section to be extremely funny. Then again, who doesn't laugh when somone thinks that Fire-Wire is satanic.

http://objectiveministries.org/antioccult/halloween.html

While many Christians correctly see Halloween as a time of occult dangers - when Satan is out in force trying to corrupt our society - they overlook the fact that all things are created by the Lord for a purpose. So what is the purpose of this dark time of the year?

Consider this: At what other time of the year do throngs of unsaved children come to your door, begging for you to give them a treat? Why not use this unique opportunity to give these deprived children the best treat of all - the treat of Christ's Love and eternal Salvation?

Jesus Himself preached to the whores and money changers, the very people most in need of his Love. These unsaved trick-or-treaters - innocent children tricked by secular society and their non-Christian parents into participating in occult rituals - are exactly the ones in need of the Good News of Christ. And there they are, right on your door step!

Clearly the Lord has created Halloween for the purpose of bringing the would-be-damned to us, His loyal followers, at an early age so that we may help them on the way to Salvation. So, in fact, this is not merely an unexpected opportunity, it is an obligation that we as Christians must rise to. Halloween isn't the witching season, it's the witnessing season!

So to go out trick-or-treating is considered satanist too? If giving out candy to kids is bad on a special day, then Christmas must be like the 9th level of Hell or something.

I duno, seems plausible, judging by some of the backwoods religious types we have at home...that it's not a joke site, I mean. Look at those nutcases saying the Sago mine accident last year was "God smiting Fag-Enablers" -- they were serious enough to fly from Kansas to protest a memorial service for the miners.

I read some of it again today. I am sure it is satire. Very good satire, because it is *this* close to being believable. I looked around after reading it again, and found it on Wikipedia's list of religious comdey/satire websites. I knew Landover Baptist was, I thought at first glance that the Objective site was just taking them seriously. Turns out they have been at this since 2000. :Dhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Reli...comedy_websites

That actually had be somewhat scared for a second. I kept on thinking "Can people really be believing something so (in my opinion) far fetched and extreme?"

http://objectiveministries.org/creation/propaganda.html

However, these propagandists aren't just targeting the young. Take for example Apple Computers, makers of the popular Macintosh line of computers. The real operating system hiding under the newest version of the Macintosh operating system (MacOS X) is called... Darwin! That's right, new Macs are based on Darwinism! While they currently don't advertise this fact to consumers, it is well known among the computer elite, who are mostly Atheists and Pagans. Furthermore, the Darwin OS is released under an "Open Source" license, which is just another name for Communism. They try to hide all of this under a facade of shiny, "lickable" buttons, but the truth has finally come out: Apple Computers promote Godless Darwinism and Communism.

But is this really such a shock? Lets look for a moment at Apple Computers. Founded by long haired hippies, this company has consistently supported 60's counter-cultural "values". But there are even darker undertones to this company than most are aware of. Consider the name of the company and its logo: an apple with a bite taken out of it. This is clearly a reference to the Fall, when Adam and Eve were tempted with an apple by the serpent. It is now Apple Computers offering us temptation, thereby aligning themselves with the forces of darkness.

This company is well known for its cult-like following. It isn't much of a stretch to say that it is a cult. Consider co-founder and leader Steve Jobs' constant exhortation through advertising (i.e. mind control) that its followers should "think different". We have to ask ourselves: "think different than whom or what?" The disturbing answer is that they want us to think different than our Christian upbringing, to reject all the values that we have been taught and to heed not the message of the Lord Jesus Christ!

Given the now obvious anti-Christian and cultish nature of Apple Computers, is it any wonder that they have decided to base their newest operating system on Darwinism? This just reaffirms the position that Darwinism is an inherently anti-Christian philosophy spread through propaganda and subliminal trickery, not a science as its brainwashed followers would have us believe.

Wow, just wow

I'd really like to see some of the rebuttles of this arguement. There are things that christianity cant explain, and other things evolution cant quite explain either. The world is a mysterious place...

They havent been explained by science YET, thats the thing, our knowledge of the universe is evergrowing. Christianity doesnt really explain anything.. It says, god said let there be everything, and everything just appeared. and if you dont believe this you go to hell...

Any message you read claiming to be from Jim Carlson or any other OBJECTIVE: Ministries member that contains vulgarities, sexual innuendo, bad poetry, or other un-Christian sentiments is to be considered a FRAUD and ignored. If you are the owner of a forum which has been drawn into this anti-Christian campaign, please delete those fake messages and forward the poster's IP number to our legal team.

Now that was hilarious. How exactly would they take legal action over that anyway? If I was a judge and that was brought to my court I would dismiss the case for being too retarded. I also love how they say it's their internet too, I got a pretty good kick out of that.

March 7, 2003 Take note, Chris Harper: It is becoming clear that we are in the final days of anti-Christian misinformation on the Internet.

Hehe. This site is just plain hilarious! Kinda scary too..

"Contact the webhost of Landover Baptist and inform them of what they are hosting. Clearly they are unaware of the contents of this site, or else it would have been deleted."

Oh yeah, the webhost clearly is way too intelligent to actually believe in free speech! Who in his right mind does?! Definately not our Christian Founding Fathers....

And the best, from the 'kidz' section :"

If you find an Atheist in your neighborhood,

TELL A PARENT OR PASTOR RIGHT AWAY!"

They do give links to various funny sites though (www.whitehouse.org)