Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Uzi

Photobucket.

14 posts in this topic

I'm not wondering how to hack into Photobucket, I'm wondering how to look at peoples pictures without logging in, the only way that I could figure out was to just guess as to what their pictures name is at the end of their url, so something like IMG0001 would be a picture, so I would just change it to IMG0002 and so on, but that gets annoying and takes a long time, I was wondering if there was an easier way of looking at peoples pictures without guessing the URL every time. Any ideas?

Other than guessing the URL, there isn't a legal way of doing it without help from the account owner.

are you able to find stuff through google? I did find a thing on irongeek's website that's pretty cool: Here even if it doesn't help you in this case, you've learned something :blush:

I did try google but I'm not exactly sure what to be searching for although I did try several links of peoples photobuckets, but I never got anything.

I'm not wondering how to hack into Photobucket, I'm wondering how to look at peoples pictures without logging in, the only way that I could figure out was to just guess as to what their pictures name is at the end of their url, so something like IMG0001 would be a picture, so I would just change it to IMG0002 and so on, but that gets annoying and takes a long time, I was wondering if there was an easier way of looking at peoples pictures without guessing the URL every time. Any ideas?

you could just use cURL or wget to get the whole series of images

ex: curl -LO www.picturesite.com/pictures/img[001-999].jpg

you could just use cURL or wget to get the whole series of images

ex: curl -LO www.picturesite.com/pictures/img[001-999].jpg

Could you give me a more indepth explenation of that and how to use that with photobucket profiles?

well first off what OS are you using? (i didn't think about that first post)

but if your useing a *nix OS just fire up the terminal and read both cURL's and wget's man pages, both are pretty nifty tools, and to get to the man page just type man before the command

after reading the man pages if you still need help you can PM me

and if your using windows, i sugest you invest in a good LiveCD :P

Edited by TelcoBob

well first off what OS are you using? (i didn't think about that first post)

but if your useing a *nix OS just fire up the terminal and read both cURL's and wget's man pages, both are pretty nifty tools, and to get to the man page just type man before the command

after reading the man pages if you still need help you can PM me

and if your using windows, i sugest you invest in a good LiveCD :P

I have Ubuntu but I'm having a hard time getting it installed on here and the live cd doesn't work.

A recursive wget might do the job, if you don't know the exact naming system for the images.

This may make things easier:

@ http://www.google.com

Enter: site:myspace.com "My password is" + "My username is" + "photobucket"

t3h suckzor. if this is unappropriate, delete. :D

Alk3

Ok, first of all, photobucket is case sensitive, so it would take a shitload of time if you have Img00001, or img0001, or IMG00001, etc etc you get the point.

second, have you tried asking the owner of the photobucket to link you to their albums?

third, you can go to www.photobucket.com and you have a little search box that has google | images | videos on top. just enter the username of the albums you want to see, and in most cases, you can.

If not, then just try the above mentioned ways :) just remember photobucket is case sensitive

Ok, first of all, photobucket is case sensitive, so it would take a shitload of time if you have Img00001, or img0001, or IMG00001, etc etc you get the point.

second, have you tried asking the owner of the photobucket to link you to their albums?

third, you can go to www.photobucket.com and you have a little search box that has google | images | videos on top. just enter the username of the albums you want to see, and in most cases, you can.

If not, then just try the above mentioned ways :) just remember photobucket is case sensitive

Geting the albums is easy, just find a picture that is on a myspace or some website, copy the link location and take out the last url of the image name. That's how I do it, so In know where all the pictures are but I still need the name, bu in some cases the pictures are IMG00001, and the chances are that there will be a picture that is IMG00002, and normally there is, but I know there are other pictures with differen't names. And the seacrh box on photobucket only works if the persons account isn't passworded.

Edited by Uzi

you could always try www.bugmenot.com and get a user/pass off of their. Theres even a ff plugin for it too.