Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
counterspell

Schoolisland?

7 posts in this topic

http://schoolisland.com/review/login.asp

I guess it's so teachers can give their students online take-home tests. A friend of mine says it's tremedously easy to hack if you know what you're doing (which I don't).

I figured that there might be people here who would find some fun stuff on there.

Click here to learn how School Island can help students meet today's high academic standards.

lol, because we all know how difficult American schooling is.

Click here to learn how School Island can help students meet today's high academic standards.

Agreed, I mean, I think they might have to explain distribution about, 5 more times then they do, which is only like, what, 12? Also, why would you want to hack a website for school? Learn their grade? Just remember that most kids around your age lie, he might not know what he's talking about, just like me when it comes to javascript or python. Which my friend told me is just print "Hello World!" instead of my Dev-C++, where I type

#include <stdio.h>

int main ()

{

printf("Hello World!");

getchar();

return 0;

}

Oh, went off topic...sorry ^_^

Edited by hayden

Well in Python it is really just >>>print "Hello World!"; as for PHP it looks like more of a <?php echo '<p>Hello World</p>'; ?>.

If I wasnt so lazy I would play with some SQL injections, but I'm pretty damn lazy. My school had something like this called EDLINE.com(I think I dunno). You logged on using your password and email, then you could get your report cards. Because they didnt send out paper notecards. This reminds me of that. While Edline looked nice and profeshional, that page looks like a teacher coded it. So I am guessing the SQL database isnt as secure as it should be ;).

Agreed, I mean, I think they might have to explain distribution about, 5 more times then they do, which is only like, what, 12? Also, why would you want to hack a website for school? Learn their grade? Just remember that most kids around your age lie, he might not know what he's talking about, just like me when it comes to javascript or python. Which my friend told me is just print "Hello World!" instead of my Dev-C++, where I type

#include <stdio.h>

int main ()

{

printf("Hello World!");

getchar();

return 0;

}

Oh, went off topic...sorry ^_^

Thats becuase C/C++ is such a powerful language compared to most, and usually requires you to pay attention to little details.

I have had no luck so far with structured query language. I am also pretty new to SQL.

Well in Python it is really just >>>print "Hello World!"; as for PHP it looks like more of a <?php echo '<p>Hello World</p>'; ?>.

If I wasnt so lazy I would play with some SQL injections, but I'm pretty damn lazy. My school had something like this called EDLINE.com(I think I dunno). You logged on using your password and email, then you could get your report cards. Because they didnt send out paper notecards. This reminds me of that. While Edline looked nice and profeshional, that page looks like a teacher coded it. So I am guessing the SQL database isnt as secure as it should be ;).

We had Edline in highschool :-( :thumbsdown: Mom and dad always new my grades real-time.