Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
N_0_1

Need Blue Box Plans

7 posts in this topic

I want to make a blue box but I want plans I can trust. I don't want to use the one from the anarcist cookbook, cause it sucks. where can I find trustable plans?

I want to make a blue box but I want plans I can trust. I don't want to use the one from the anarcist cookbook, cause it sucks. where can I find trustable plans?

Dude you do know blue boxing is dead in most places now a days ......

Register for www.projectmf.com forums, there are some cool boxes around that people made. But if you're just starting to mess with it you're better off using a program.

Irrelevant. He could want to build one for the learning experience or perhaps he knows of a place where blue boxing still works. (On an episode not to long ago on BinRev radio didn't they discuss something about pulling the good ol' blue box outa the closet. Hope Wrapup episode, I believe.)

Irrelevant. He could want to build one for the learning experience or perhaps he knows of a place where blue boxing still works. (On an episode not to long ago on BinRev radio didn't they discuss something about pulling the good ol' blue box outa the closet. Hope Wrapup episode, I believe.)

It still works in certain parts of China :ranaway:

I agree with anthrax_postman, one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had in playing with electronics is building a blue box. You can learn alot by just building a solid piece of electronics equipment, not to mention the boost in confidence I gained in my own skills. The only problem I had was finding crystals (i went old school with my box :) ), but a registered radio technician friend of mine got them for me. B)

I have been wanting to build a blue box for awhile now. It's great fun building these little projects and then have them work great.

Here is the red box I built on a radio shack PCB

redboxoy4.jpg