Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phax

800-674-****

8 posts in this topic

While out scanning last night I ran into 800-674-xxxx. Which no matter which number I hit in that range I got the same ole. Bling "Please enter your MCI card number now." which no matter what I hit would let me get through only to the MCI op. but the 8585 it sounds like your talking thru a tunnel when talking to the op. Weird thou. ;)

hmmm, what do the ops say to you???

they ask you what number you're trying to reach, and if you would like them to dial it for you. try it out it's interesting. she sounds a little muffled, but it does sound interesting. B)

what card number did you enter dox, what number did you call even, She asked me for my card number

i just entered "1" and waited, it then told me to enter this or that if i wanted to reach america, and something else if i wanted to reach something else. i still waited and the op came on asking if she could dial the number for me.

I don't know, what did you dial, ex. 800674xxxx??? I tried that and it didn't work.

I called a few numbers randomly. 1800-674-0000 is not in service, 674-1111 is a pr0n ad for the talkline (I swear, pilgrim telephone has like a million numbers) and most of the random numbers I dialed were MCI. I was too busy to talk to the ops, I just wanted to see how many numbers were this MCI thing. I would suggest trying to get the op to dial a toll-free number for you. Say your blind, or your the MCI tech or some bullshit. If they dial for you then this may be a new way of spoofing caller id and ANI. And remember kids, always op-divert. [*][0][#]

Lately, I have bought a rotary phone. That way, I just tell the operator I'm on a rotary phone, and (s)he dials for me.