Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
decoder

Paris Hilton

19 posts in this topic

Paris Hilton Hacked Lindsay Lohan's Mobile Phone

August 23, 2006 9:53 a.m. EST

Maira Oliveira - All Headline News Reporter

Los Angeles, CA (AHN) - Just when you thought Paris Hilton couldn't cause any more trouble, she has done it again. It looks like the hotel heiress is out to get her rival Lindsay Lohan to the max. SpoofCard.com, a provider of calling card services, has revealed that the girl-who-is-everything-rolled-into-one was gaining unauthorized access to the red-haired actress' mobile voicemail.

According to passivemode.com, Spoofcard.com has terminated dozens of customers accounts who used the provider to get unauthorized access to people's voicemail on a national mobile phone network. Many of the customers and voicemails that were accessed are celebrities-Lohan being one of them.

Lindsay was one of Paris' targets in the voicemail intrusion. Now the company has added software controls to their network to prevent this from happening again.

The company is speaking publicly to discourage this kind of conduct from reoccurring and is speaking to mobile networks about taking all necessary precaution to protect their customers with passwords and other security obligations.

Spoofcard.com has also revealed that it will work with law enforcement to help put an end to the forbidden actions that were taken by some of their customers.

The socialite may just have to watch her back--or else.

The company is speaking publicly to discourage this kind of conduct from reoccurring and is speaking to mobile networks about taking all necessary precaution to protect their customers with passwords and other security obligations.

I think that no matter how much they warn people, celebrities especially; about password protection that they will ignore it or choose birthdate type passwords.

But if celebrites protect themselves, we wont get those fun address book listings :)

I've heard she uses Telespoof.com too.

I think the real point is who's teaching her to use h@x0r trix? And how does one get paid to do so? :)

I think the real point is who's teaching her to use h@x0r trix? And how does one get paid to do so? :)

well, she did have lucky225's number in her phone book last time i checked :)

jfalcon: that's why lucky's number was on Paris' sidekick

DAMN YOU PONYBOY AND YOUR QUICKER POSTING

Edited by TelcoBob

jfalcon: that's why lucky's number was on Paris' sidekick

DAMN YOU PONYBOY AND YOUR QUICKER POSTING

Lucky's number was on her sidekick? He's the one who writes about being anonymous in the world yet lives with his mom? And she knows him? Well, I guess I'm no different. I'm thinking Lucky needs to throw a party at the Playboy Mansion. :)

I've been thinking of moving there and advertising myself as a "Computer Consultant... to the stars.... " ;)

Edited by jfalcon

This story has also made its way to TMZ.com and imdb.com of all places if anyone cares.

I hope Paris Hilton is charged criminally. She could use some jail time. :cuss:

She will probably not be charged, but let someone from these forums do it and they would get charged because they are not rich and famous.

Paris Hilton, what a stupid whore.

This story has also made its way to TMZ.com and imdb.com of all places if anyone cares.

She will probably not be charged, but let someone from these forums do it and they would get charged because they are not rich and famous.

Word, and if she goes to prison E! will probably make a tv show of Paris in Jail! The best part will be when all the lesbians rape her ass! Good shit! I hope she gets charged with something. :grr:

I have to admit, she gets props for learning from what happened to her. Who knows, maybe she has taken an interest in security after her fiasco. But yeah, she gets off witha giggle all around, Ethics basically does the same thing and gets a court date. Yay for fairness and equal enforcement!

Word, and if she goes to prison E! will probably make a tv show of Paris in Jail! The best part will be when all the lesbians rape her ass! Good shit! I hope she gets charged with something. :grr:

lesbian ass rape! that sounds like a good show to me! ;)

lesbian ass rape! that sounds like a good show to me! ;)

Paris says it best... "That's Hot!"

I honestly think Paris is to dumb to have figured it out and then gone through with the plan. This is what I think happened.

1. Paris uses telespoof (or other service) because to call Lindsey because she doesn't want her calling her back.

2. She thinks that it would be funny to confuse Lindsey by spoofing her number.

3. Lindsey doesn't pick up and gets acess to the voicemail

4. Paris pushes some random buttons and gets lucky

phj34r, teh bl0nd h4xor

I don't think you're giving her enough credit. There are a million tutorials on "how to hack a voicemail box."

jackson five style.

It's as easy as ABC, 123!

i also beleieve lucky had explained it to her (or that was his intent) so that she wouldn't get pwned...but than again i could be making that up heh

OMG She's such a l33t h4xx0r!!

The newspaper in Sweden had an article about it, with the topic "Paris Hilton hacked Lindsay Lohan" but in swedish of course...Its just hilarious.

Edited by larsrohdin