Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hayden

Myspace script/code

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I was just wondering about what script or codeing Myspace uses. Because to tell you the truth it looks VERY simple. Just those arrows with a U then /U in each set of arrows and it's underlined. If it's Java, which I think it is yes? I can google it but if you have the link to get a lot of the commands, or umm, just the words and what you put between the arrows for w/e. Kind of like this site for like Dev-C++. And I like it a lot because I can mess with a myspace profile lol. And lets say I get really good at it, what else other then Myspace can I use it for? Becuase you guys talk about like, making your own server on your computer, how do you do that lol. Thanks in advance, sorry for my newbness, but that's why we love you right :P

Myspace profile customization isnt as complicated as some people think it is. But it uses HTML, CSS, and php includes. Flash can also be included into the 'appropriate' fields and 'appropriate' methods. Same goes for HTML, CSS, and php. php has its limits. Myspace filters out quite a bit of the better HTML and CSS tags/attributes. You can be like some people and use php includes on a seperate server and run your desired scripts in that way. JavaScript is not allowed in any way.

Yes, the myspace pages/index are coded in all of these methods, plus .asp, but users/members of the myspace community cannot use cannot take advantage of the power of all of these methods- due to abuse by idiots. Myspace limits its users to only certain uses of CSS, HTML, Flash. So yes, learning how to code myspace is a very good learning method, but does not teach the right etiquette (sp?) or correct methods. There are numerous methods of using HTML and CSS on myspace, but like I said, some are filtered by myspace. If you google, or search myspace, you can find posts that have already listed the filtered tags- that are kept updated.

Yes, I used to use myspace TOO much. :blink:

Alk3

Oh ok. Wow I'm surprised it doesn't use JavaScript. Thanks a bunch, what were you addicted to myspace programming? And, if you have the links off your head to download could I have those please? Like link to download a tutorial or anything like that, or like Dev-C++ program. Where you make a project so on so forth. I'll head off to wikipedia at the moment, but if you do have those that would be very helpful, thank you, bye.

Oh ok. Wow I'm surprised it doesn't use JavaScript. Thanks a bunch, what were you addicted to myspace programming? And, if you have the links off your head to download could I have those please? Like link to download a tutorial or anything like that, or like Dev-C++ program. Where you make a project so on so forth. I'll head off to wikipedia at the moment, but if you do have those that would be very helpful, thank you, bye.

http://google.com

Just so you know, Dev-C++ is a C++ compiler, you wouldn't use it for doing html/css stuff. If you want a program that serves a similar function for html/css you can get a free trial of a program called dreamweaver if you're on windows.

Oh okay thanks a bunch digital. Dreamweaver ok cool I'll check that out, thanks. Binxenator thanks for that link, it really helps mate! You know you can look videos up like paintball der der? Or images? Yea man thanks a lot for that you're a life saver :P:D