Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
unity

Phreak Zoyd`

11 posts in this topic

So, whats the news with phr33kz0id? is it dead now, or what?

No myself and captain_b have been pretty busy working on other projects. I started working on issue 2 a while ago to have it losted due to computer problems. Hopefully we can get something going for the next issue.

Is it dead.. Nope

Oooch...that sucks. Well, any help, if you need it, i'll be available. lol

Glad to hear its not dead.

any help is nice. Also makes it get released faster.

right now where going to include our (captain b and myself) project so it's going to be released on 9/11/03... So if you could do us a few and submit something to help keep Phr33k4z0iDz alive for more issues to come.

Sorry for breaking my original release date on the latest file. But, I figured, "Hey! People gots to get their phreak on", if you know what I'm sayin'. Heh, heh. But, yeah, me and ic0n worked like mad on this latest project, so hopefully you'll all enjoy it.

cool, cool....ic0n, nice zine...by the way, I hope its not to late to send you some numbers for the directory. I spent a lot of time cross-referencing lists and dialing a shitload of numbers. I am almost finished, so it should be in the mail tonight or sometime tomorrow.

cool, cool....ic0n, nice zine...by the way, I hope its not to late to send you some numbers for the directory. I spent a lot of time cross-referencing lists and dialing a shitload of numbers. I am almost finished, so it should be in the mail tonight or sometime tomorrow.

i've got so many number it's not even funny. But no there is no deadline for the numbers yet.

ic0n, you should hop on the SoCal tonight...unless people are toning it out again. We use a different bridge when that happens, if you want the #, send me a private message.