Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phreakblaze

confrence friday, 29th

15 posts in this topic

I'm posting about this in advanced, its also on the calander (go read it) this thread is to kinda sign-up for the next one so i know I won't just be wasting minutes, this is going to be in the same place as last time (unless there is a better confrence we should use (I don't use them much) posted by decoder or other people) post some good confrence line whichever is the best I guess well go to.

ok just remember, BRING NUMBERS!!!!!

I can most likely come, I can probably be on sometime after 9:00.

I *should * be able to make it, I bought a calling card a while ago, and it still has a whole bunch of minutes left. I dont know if i'll be home, though. I'll have to re-post in this thread as the date gets closer...lol

Oh yeah, I guesse I should mention that it starts at 9:00 eastern time (cause im in nj)

just posting to bring this back to the top, and hammer out details, 9:00 pm Eastern , on 918(858)0012 ext 337 (DDP), unless someone wants to use a diffrent one.

sounds good...anyone who thinks that they can make it should post here. the more the merrier.

i dont know as muckh as other but ill try to make it to lisen in

woah, 9 is right around the corner, I'm goingm there now.

WHAT THE HECK!! Again, this has happened. Am I doing the time zone conversions wrong? I checked the brdige at 9:00 eastren, which is 7:00 mountain, right?? Well, I guess no one is on...AGAIN.