Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
decoder

Conference

32 posts in this topic

Who's up for a conf tonight? The SoCal loop, the Beehive bridge and the PLA have been getting toned out for the past couple of nights, so maybe we should use a different conference. We should try 1(413)370-0333 ext. 337 (DDP). Anyone who can make it, post a reply here. I was thinking around 9pm eastern time. Just in case anyone here goes on the SoCal or the Beehive, do not advertise this # on there, or else it will be ruined.

If you don't have free long distance, you better dust off the beige boxes or polish up on your PBX hacking skills. :lol:

--for the record, decoder does not endorse beige boxing or hacking PBXs-- ;)

--for the record, decoder does not endorse beige boxing or hacking PBXs-- ;)

Ah the liability you would have if you didn't type that. Can we set up a 800 confrence, it has been done, With me about to move (cause my real house is under condtruction(adding a second story)) I an't get out at night any more. Has anyone ever set up a 800 confrence, I never did, and would like to know how to go about it.

Edit, I can't make it, don't have long distance service, I'll try to get a Calling card though. so actualy maybe I'll come, we'll see.

If I set up an 800 conf, my disclaimer would have to be a lot longer...

drop 5 bucks on a card...there are cards out there that will give you like 8 hours for 5 dollars (but they do have connection fees)

I'll probably get an 2h card.

Ok, got a card, I'll be there. now everyone else, are you comeing???

great that makes 3 people.

Alright, I hope some more people will be jumping on the conf. Everyone bring some fun numbers to share or the numbers of ome people to harass. :angry:

don't forget...1(413)370-0333 ext. 337

...shit, its almost 9...anybody else wanna come, just how up...

OK, the stupid 413 conf is BUSY....

just use the 918-858-0012 ext 337

stupid free conferences...

damn i just saw this one, how long are you guys going to be on?

Yeah, I'm a bit late. And I don't want to get in trouble, is this legal? I mean, we arn't jacking someone else's conference line, are we?

iam new but can i listen in for a wile

that was fun last night, sorry my phone card ran out at like 11:30, we were discusing 800 confrences ) we should try to set one up, then just op divert there, anyways next time I'll get the ten dollar card. I think we should have one agian soon, like this week, like friday night, or staruday night (cause I start school next monday) and I can't really get on during the week durring school (I w3ake up a 5am and go to sleep at 9:30 pm on school nights, and the next one should be in the calander.

DOX, were not jacking someones confrence, and Tankmdg69, well djmollusk gave you your answer.

Actually, phreakblaze, it was fanatic that wanted to know if the conference was legal or not. :D

=) I'll be there the next time. I tried to do some research on the number and found nothing. I have a calling card ready.

=) I'll be there the next time.

you mean this friday???

I missed all the fun last night. But tonight I can hop onto one of them. Anyone going to be around?

I'm probably going to be on the SoCal loops, but if anyone wants to use the 918(858)0012 ext 337, just post here.

I'm unfamiliar with these socal loops, but what ever u want to use up for a call tonight.

EDIT: what r the numbers.

why don't we just use the one we were on last night.

I'll check out both the SoCal loop (909.661.1118), and the "ddp" voice bridge (918.858.0012 ext 337) around 9-10 Central...

-Mr. Black Death (Kur0-I-Shi san)