Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
N_0_1

Seattle / Tacoma area?

20 posts in this topic

Anyone out there in the seattle or tacoma area? especialy t3h 253

A meeting would be cool

I'm in Federal Way at the moment. I'm doing school at DeVry. I'm not a coder but I do know a little bit about investing, money stuff. I'm amassing a huge library of information via P2P. I am particularly interested in fringe information. I'd be willing to meet up sometime. I like to share. I'm trying to get a little more plugged into the local hack scene.

Yea, 253.

I'm just east of you guys in the 509.(spokane)

I'm actually in the Everett area now. Moved.

Edited by delicatessen

There are a number of people in western washington on the br forums.

You'd have to do some looking around to find there nicks.

i live south of there in the centralia/chehalis area. if enough people were willing to do a BR meeting i'd go.

I live in the area. Looking to learn more about investing and all that.

Centralia/Chehalis?? I thought Lewis county had a ban on people that use technology to expand their horizons??? O, could just be something the east end of the county does..(Dont wanna intrude on their square dance circle-jerk-a-thon festivals..heh) Tacoma, Chehalis...I'll go if its goin on.

I don't think Seattle has BR meetings, but Seattle does have 2600 at the Convention Center. If BR or another hacker-oriented event goes on, please post here.

I saw something about Google putting on some kind of python/api workshop on the 27th. Is anyone going to that? They have t-shirts and bagels.

I don't think Seattle has BR meetings, but Seattle does have 2600 at the Convention Center. If BR or another hacker-oriented event goes on, please post here.

I saw something about Google putting on some kind of python/api workshop on the 27th. Is anyone going to that? They have t-shirts and bagels.

206 represent!

I don't know of any Binrev stuff in Seattle, just 2600. There are miscellaneous weekly/monthly meetings, come to 2600 and ask someone. I'm usually there, go ahead and ask around if you want.

I've gone to every monthly 2600 meeting for almost a year, except the 4th of July one. I heard d-program was the only person who made it to that one xD

I've never heard of the weekly meetings. I should be able to make it to 2600 and GSLUG though.

Edited by maug

I've gone to every monthly 2600 meeting for almost a year, except the 4th of July one. I heard d-program was the only person who made it to that one xD

I've never heard of the weekly meetings. I should be able to make it to 2600 and GSLUG though.

Count me in Bellingham area

Edited by overfien

I grew up in tacoma, I now live in puyallup... This was the first forum I registered when I became interested in this hacking scene... Just thought I would stop by to see what's going on at binrev and I see my home town is the topic ;-p

I can't remember my first account, but I was registered maybe 5 years ago...

Live in 206, though i go to  Blaine quite often (360)

Edited by whixrr

Go Seahawks! Go M's!

Live in 206, though i go to Blaine quote often (360)

"Once upon a time, in a humble little crossbar office in Clark County"

Huh, I used to live in 206. Then one morning about 20 Januarys ago I woke up to find I had been relocated to 360.

Yet, I never actually physically moved.

I'm still scratching my head over that particular mindfuck. Was I hypnotised/brainwashed/stoned and this "360-89x" business is really all in my head?

I've tried getting a 206 area code with numerous different accounts - even on my cell.. Apparently it was easier to get a Google Voice from Silicon Valley (area) even Mountain View. :-(

Would love to have: 206-404-1337. Hell, I'd love to have any: ***-404-1337.

EDIT: but not now. Someone on the forums would pwn it with their asterisk box or a bathroom wall.

Edited by tekio

but not now. Someone on the forums would pwn it with their asterisk box or a bathroom wall.

Bathroom wall? Writing the number on a bathroom wall?