R3c0n

BBC: UK, SPY Tv Series

6 posts in this topic

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/spy/episodes1.shtml

Very Fuckin Cool, im currently downloading the episodes and some of the eps are not seeded at the time :ranaway: :mumble:

Theres alot of social engineering techniques taught and other very usefull stuff taught in this tv show..which is aired in the u.k on bbc 3

P.S: theres another show called "The real Hustle" (also on free trackers), same channel, it shows common street scams and how they work..

dunno how many of you are interested in this typa stuff. but I sure am ;)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/spy/episodes1.shtml

Very Fuckin Cool, im currently downloading the episodes and some of the eps are not seeded at the time :ranaway: :mumble:

Theres alot of social engineering techniques taught and other very usefull stuff taught in this tv show..which is aired in the u.k on bbc 3

P.S: theres another show called "The real Hustle" (also on free trackers), same channel, it shows common street scams and how they work..

dunno how many of you are interested in this typa stuff. but I sure am ;)

Yeah I entered into the show I got a phone call but I didnt follow it up I never did get around to watching it also on FTN on sky at 4.30am there is a show called spy school by David Shaler :cuss: it's mostly common sense though

I think this was on some time ago, I felt it was a bit of shoddy attempt at a programme. I hate the BBC and the fact that I am forced to pay for it pisses me of even more.

I think this was on some time ago, I felt it was a bit of shoddy attempt at a programme. I hate the BBC and the fact that I am forced to pay for it pisses me of even more.

So you'd like the BBC to turn into an ITV clone? Personally, I don't mind paying the small fee for some quality programming, not the usual tripe like "celebrity wrestling or "celebrity love island" that ITV churns out, or big bother of CH4 or the continuous US imports that five shows.

Don't get me started on the tripe that are on some sky channels.

I watched it a year or so ago when it was on the BBC, and found it interesting.

Wikipedia has some more info on it at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spy_(television)

Apparently there are some similar series called "Spymaster" and "Spymaster USA", has anyone seen these / were they any good?

So you'd like the BBC to turn into an ITV clone? Personally, I don't mind paying the small fee for some quality programming, not the usual tripe like "celebrity wrestling or "celebrity love island" that ITV churns out, or big bother of CH4 or the continuous US imports that five shows.

Don't get me started on the tripe that are on some sky channels.

Here, Here they do show some quality stuff on BBC like Spooks and Silent Witness I like Bravo on sky I find it has some good programs during the day and all the documentry channels always have something good on there, there was 1 the other day called "Cyberwar to catch a little fish" about that Chinese kid who claimed he managed to hack CIA and gain access to 1 of there servers

Edited by radio_phreak