Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fatal_Kill

2-waying

7 posts in this topic

I know I am a newbie and all to the forums, but I haven't seen anything like this in the forums. I'm not even sure If it belongs in here but it is related to phones....? Anyways, I have a nextel and I was 2-waying numbers the other day and I came across this guy who is funny as hell. Sometimes he would reply by repeatedly hitting the 2-way button for like 5 minutes straight. Anyways, I thought it would be cool if everyone posted their 2-way number (If they wanted to, ofcourse). So to start off, here is mine, [REMOVED BY MODERATORS] I'm sorry if this post is lame and flame-worthy, but I need to make some posts of mine own. Thanks.

Why did you guys pull this guys phone number? He obviously wanted to post it. Strom, you've got phone numbers in your signature. Maybe you should remove them? Maybe you should remove the numbers in ic0n's signature as well.

Why did you guys pull this guys phone number? He obviously wanted to post it. Strom, you've got phone numbers in your signature. Maybe you should remove them? Maybe you should remove the numbers in ic0n's signature as well.

I careful examination of the rules shows that he did not violate them :blush:

go ahead and start posting your numbers, Fatal_Kill included. if you post a number that isn't yours you will get a warning.

Sorry...but what is "2 waying" ??

2-Waying... talking in half-duplex over a two-way radio system or by using the PTT button on a Nextel phone (or some others, now that the feature is becoming more popular). If you have to take turns talking and need to use a switch of some sort to flip between talking and listening, I guess you could say you're "2-waying".

What Fatal_Kill is referring to is the process of entering a Direct Connect number (either one he finds posted here or one he picks at random) into his Nextel phone and talking back and forth. He's looking for people to post their DC numbers here.

I thought there was a thread like this going already, but maybe that was longer ago than I think it was.

I thought there was a thread like this going already, but maybe that was longer ago than I think it was.

Yea I think doug posted one a long time ago, but no numbers were posted as far as I can remember...