bland_inquisitor

welcome NEW PEOPLE

1,108 posts in this topic

Hi I am new.

Saw this site two weeks ago. was a coincidence, just googling to find a german or european hacking radio station

another newbie here, found u guys thru a freind of mine that im going to university with.

peace

u said "university" instead of college, what country to you prevail from, if you don't mind me asking?

Just saying hello everyone. Hope that I have some useful info that everyone finds helpful.

Anyone read blacklisted 411? I find it to be quite informative and recommend you pick it up at your local boarders.

Late,
+J

heyo all, some people might know me from some other hacking/phreaking forums (under a different handle though).

*borders (lol..)

but yea i read BL411.. pretty good.. there is already a thread going about this... u may want to go search for it.. has some mixed opinions about BL411/...

What's up all?? Just another n00b to the site. I'm just getting back into the scene after a way to long (6 year) hiatus! Hope to spread some info and gain some as well. 716 in the house... Edited by 0sw4ld

hello,

i am 10nix, begat by br01ic_t3ch, begat by hyjnx, begat by F@rce, begat by Sl@nder.

i am the schitzo hacker, and change handles ocasionally for one reason or another.
i am working on:
-cellular infrasuructural manipulation (be done in 3 months tops)
-Linux (i use several knoppix derivatives)
-WiFi security

i have moved from 315, to 845, and after the 1st of 05 i will be living in 941.
if anyone else is down that way, let me know as i am going to miss the 315 crew.

Hello peeps, just sayin hi.
LOVE computers and such, and i've messed with BASIC, c++, VB, java, and the such. Will soon be learning some assembly, (gotta love it!)
Currently in the 701, area, may be moving to 303 in june/july 05 time.

Ah, I didn't know there was one of these threads here.

My name came from a card in the [i]On The Edge[/i] CCG (pictured in part as my avatar).

It's been a long time since I've done anything serious computer-wise, but was once a CS major (1990-1992 or therabouts), with experience in BASIC, Pascal, C, and to a lesser extent C++ (I never did homework in that class because at the time I was scared of this new fangled thing called "Windows"). Used VMS on a VAX in college, as well as some version of BSD Unix on a PDP-11. Haven't done any of that in a little over ten years, but I've had fun messing with hardware, and just generally learning things. I'm like Cliff Clavin with a personality. ^_^

I remember gopher fondly.

I look forward to helping where I can, and otherwise learning.

Well I have been registered for a while and honestly forgot about it, but uh I am back and reading now and will post help where ever possible.

Hey, i'm not new to the scene. But don't know much either. I've been on the scene for about 1/2 a year, mostly learning programming. Getting started on C,Perl, and Asm. I will like to learn PHP too just in case i make a website. Anyways, it's good to be here. I've heard alot of good things about binrev and ofcourse StankDawg. :D Edited by latiffs

Yo Bland... remember me? lol we used to hang on IRC, and of course, i listened to RFA :P ... Thats how i found this forum, and i registered, then after awhile i remembered the site, and came back... :o

Props to RFA!

I am a poser.
I am a noob.
I am lame.
I am way too old for this shit.
I like computers.
I like breaking things.
I like fixing things.
I like cheese.

damm i didnt know this thread was here or it wouldsa been my first post
ooohhh wellll. started beige and red boxing in 97(w0w i feel old :P ) and have
been getting better at my phreak game since.*waves bye*