bland_inquisitor

welcome NEW PEOPLE

1,111 posts in this topic

Been here a while, just now getting around to this.

Hello.

Hey, just thought i'd say hi. Been on IRC off and on for almost a month now and just joined the forums a couple of days ago. Feel free to say hi. I don't really know what else to say (its 4am).

Cheers

gr3ndel

I'm new to the forums.

Thanks for all the solid info everybody

I've returned after the brief hiatus following my intro post. Haldo!*

-elchoaro

*any homestarrunner fans in the house that have played peasant's quest?

Just found Peasant's Quest. Too long for me to get into right now but it looks awesome.

I came here because another board I was posting on was flooded by spammers (they took the time to register and authenticate!) and shit-for-brains trolls (many of whom were later grounded by their parents after people on the board started calling their house).

Long story short, that board doesn't exist anymore. The former admin said he would just post here, so here I am.

computers are all math (in some cases, it depends on how u look at it). basically, you won't be a newb 4 long.

My brother told me about this place and said he respected a large number of the people here. He told me he was going to not post as much but I should check it out. I guess you could say I'm here because he is not.

"I heard somewhere that computers just break down to 1s and 0s, i dont know how you get naked women on my screen, but thanks"-king of queens

yep, its all mathmatics.

g 2.0

Math!!!?!?!?! Computer aren't math, I know math, I know how to add and subtract, that's math, not all these clickity, clickity things. Computers are magic!!!! :) Sorry, too much caffeine today. Welcome to everyone who is new, and remember if you think its a dumb question, don't bother asking ... I mean, ummmm... Feel free to ask, we'll only laugh at you a little... ummm.. Nevermind.

Yup the only stupid people are those who DONT ask questions. I plan to expose my ignorance every chance i can.

Except for maybe the questions "Isn't it morally wrong to give me a warning when I -was-, in fact, speeding?" and "Why haven't you audited my return yet?"

Edited by Zeigenfus

Hello

New here

Looking forward to being flamed, insulted, etc.

Edited by _rse

I am new also. I am 28 and just started getting into computers. There is so much to learn about so I read as much as I can (I am a slow reader) and try to put the things that interest me into use. I find it hard to get information for the present. Most of the things you can find were useful many years ago although, they are still worth the read to learn history. I hope to someday be able to say "I have forgotten more than you will ever know." Please feel free to impart your wisdom to me because starting so late in the game I have a lot to make up.

Thanks,

Jera

Just because I havent posted in this thread for a while, let me just say welcome to everyone and assure you that we do our best to keep the flaming and insulting elitist attitude out of the picture. The NubieHQ forum is a "flame-free" zone and anyone caught flaming there will be banned immediately. Other forums are more lenient, garnering just a warning, but we still frown on flaming in general.

I think you will find it pretty fun, friendly, and informative if you stick around and watch. :)

Hey. I've heard and read much about Stankdawg and it is an honor to be here. Of course I am a newb at hacking and phreaking but am learning quickly. I have just recently hacked my tracfone and stopped the timer so I know get free minutes. *woohoo* But am always interested in new information. If you have or know anything that I should research to better my skills, send it this way.

Thank you. :punk:

Edited by Agent4572

Hi, my name is neo_phreak. I have been listening to RFA and Binary Revolution Radio for a while now, so I have heard of some of you. I have been into h/p for about a year now, but I have been SE'ing all my life. Feel free to ask me some questions.

Hi everyone, im new over here. Im here to learn some Linux C(++) and some network intruding (good intentions ;))

hi, i'm new here too... dropped on in from a recommendation

just trying to find my feet in here, so pardon me while i stumble through some threads ^_^

216 do i recognize you? I think i do. Welcome either way.