bland_inquisitor

welcome NEW PEOPLE

1,109 posts in this topic

If anyone knows of similar active sites, I would like to share tricks.  I don't know how they fit in to this group.  I call what I do Living Freegan-Punk, it's a mix of manufactured pts to endless gift cards, manufacture-spend, collective of getcreditcard site 30day webs, combined with free hotel, free travel, free everything trix.  I'd like to find and build a brain trust.  It's mostly playing with systems than illegal stuff, but the limitations spark imagination.  Just how much can you get for free.  I have yet to see the cap.  I have a very personal brain trust... family and very close friends, but I'd like to expand a bit.  Find me.

If anyone knows of similar active sites, I would like to share tricks.  I don't know how they fit in to this group.  I call what I do Living Freegan-Punk, it's a mix of manufactured pts to endless gift cards, manufacture-spend, collective of getcreditcard site 30day webs, combined with free hotel, free travel, free everything trix.  I'd like to find and build a brain trust.  It's mostly playing with systems than illegal stuff, but the limitations spark imagination.  Just how much can you get for free.  I have yet to see the cap.  I have a very personal brain trust... family and very close friends, but I'd like to expand a bit.  Find me.

Any tricks to get free pizza, beer, or coffee are gladly welcome. I think everyone wants free pizza, beer, or coffee. :-)

Any tricks to get free pizza, beer, or coffee are gladly welcome. I think everyone wants free pizza, beer, or coffee. :-)

As long as it doesn't arrive all mixed together!

Hello. I'm just barely getting my feet wet in computer security. I was referred here by IronGeek.

Hello out there, missing binrev radio, rfa, bland inquisitor, dual parallel, stankdawg...please come back guys if just for once a month, come on guys i know its like years ago, but times are changing and still the same. #REVIVEDASHOW

hello BINREV! nice to be here, my name is James. I am here primarily to learn some new skills and acquire as much knowledge as possible. living in a new age of technology i see the benefits in learning as much as possible! i have a few topics of interest i would love to do research on primarily, but i will browse the forum for as much basic info as possible first before asking too many questions...

I just realized that I've been a member of this site for several years now but never actually took the opportunity to say "HI BINREV!!", so here we go.  :ninja:

I don;t think i ever posted a hi binrev post and i've been a member since 05 or so :) It's been a while and i hope to start contributing again.