bland_inquisitor

welcome NEW PEOPLE

1,109 posts in this topic

Been here a few days checking everything out. I'm impressed by the wealth of knowledge and community atmosphere! I'm looking to get deeper into network security/pen testing. Excited to see what I can learn (and eventually contribute) to the forums.

I like cheese, did you know that?

Edit: Wow, that was crazy, 100% of your post just changed without leaving an "Edited" thing at the bottom, and now you have 1 post instead of 3.

Am I going crazy?

What the hell...that was weird..

It's almost as if a site admin is just trying to boost the image of a new member to encourage more people to join. ~AWQWUARD~

Either I just hallucinated that, or I'm going crazy.

What the hell man....I need sleep, that was CRAZY, I must be tripping balls or something.

I hope I'm not going mad with the mad cow disease, I hear it's going around.

Seriously...what the hell

BSE (Bovine spongiform encephalopathy) is the balls but other than that I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about? :huh:

Nevermind, I was really tired last night, and the forums glitched up.

Hello hello hellooo...

Just passing by quietly :tongue:

Hiya. Great to be on board. I been a semicon engineer for several years, but i try to put that behind me and get into networking and security eventhough I been told it's going to be hard, I'll try. :) Your kind guidance will be appreciated. Cheers.

Edited by donkeykong

Hello, everyone.

New to the forum, though I've known about it for a while. I'm a CS major, looking a like-minded community.

Currently I know (with varying fluency) Perl, Python, C, Java, JS, Assembly (AVR, learning Intel x86). I'm really interested in learning network programming and migrating fully to a linux environment. I also have some amateur video games I'm developing for fun.

I hope to benefit from, and add value to the discussion here.

Edited by modusTollens

Hi! Looking forward to use this forum.

hello all

iam from Indonesia and need any information about hacking

please share your knowledge to me :rolleyes:

Hello everyone, first post!

I've been browsing for a few days now, got annoyed with the nag at the top of every page, so I finally made an account.

I have plenty of experience in some places, and practically none in others, so I'm hoping to help where I can, and learn of course.

I've been browsing for a few days now, got annoyed with the nag at the top of every page, so I finally made an account.

I have plenty of experience in some places, and practically none in others, so I'm hoping to help where I can, and learn of course.

Hi Silence! :D

Hi BinRev!

Looks like a cool forum, hope to learn a bunch from you guys.

Might teach you a thing or two as well :cool:

Hey Trevelyn, I think I remember hearing about you PLA Radio a few years back. In fact, I think I still have some of you music on my iPod... unless that's a different Trevelyn?

Hey Trevelyn, I think I remember hearing about you PLA Radio a few years back. In fact, I think I still have some of you music on my iPod... unless that's a different Trevelyn?

No that's me, I have made a lot more on my website by now.. I like your blog <3

Hello BinRev,

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is rpp, which is an acronym for redplusplus. I'm a white hat hacker, mainly specialized in web application security. I've joined this forum because I think it has the correct hacking-philosophy and also because I think I can learn some interesting new things here. When the time is right, you may expect contributions from me as well.

Besides learning new things about security I like making music in FL, playing guitar, photoshopping, programming and scene girls (if I may be honest :wink:).

Hopefully we can be friends! :smile:

r++

Hi!

Just to present myself briefly.

My pseudonym is m_101, no it's not the name of the constellation, it has a special meaning which I let you find ... if you can ;) .

I consider myself as a newbie as there will always be people smarter than ourself. Anyway, I really am a newbie as I don't know anything about code breaking.

I've subscribe on this forum since I've stumbled upon it a long time ago and a friend of mine remind me of this site. Moreover, I really like the fact that the managers of this forum really care about content and not about post count as it is often the case on most forums. By doing this, the posts might be more interesting here than anywhere else ;) .

My interest are mostly native software based. I'm looking forward to get better in analysis : binary (ASM) and source code. And of course, exploitation is the real thing to get onboard, I still have a long path to walk on ;) .

For sure web hacking does seems interesting but better focus on a subject I guess.

About hacking, for me it's a lot of thing :

- searching knowledge

- defending freedom

- free information

- sharing

- living

- breathing

- it's not only about computers, but I'll use it here for computer hackers ;)

As all knowledge or subculture ... it can be diverted, detoured.

It's like for a knife, know how to use it? You could either be a good sushi maker (or cook) or a criminal using it.

Criminality has nothing to do with skills but with the people ;) .

And about learning to hack, I've got quite a good citation for everyone out there I guess :

DarkNet']Don't learn to hack - Hack to learn

Cheers,

m_101

Edited by m_101

Hello All!

I've first heard about binrev about a year or so ago, and now I'm finally registering. I live in south Florida. Been to one meeting, about 6 - 7 months ago. Looking forward to attending more. Feel free to message me, and Thanks!

Looks like I'm the newest one here. The last letter of the first word in my username is supposed to be the first letter of the first word backwards, just in case you were wondering. There's too much to learn about computers. I don't know where to begin. I figured you guys would probably be able to help on here.

Lurking and trying to prove that old dogs can learn new tricks ........

import System.weakJokes.*;

for(int i = 0; i < 1; i++)

{

System.out.println("Hello, World!");

}

posting to introduce myself. been in the game on and off (mostly off) since 7th grade...so 25 years. jeezus, when the hell did i become old? lol

my claim to fame or claim to stupidity (however u like to judge ;)) came from contributing sage advice to the anarchists cookbook and then promptly being arrested a month later by the f.b.i for illegally using "borrowed" long distance phone codes to access various bbs's (remember those?) around the world to engage in unamerican activities such as helping to hack Ultima I, II and III and other socially unacceptable behavior such as teaching people how to engage successfully in potentially illegal activities or just how to think for themselves. since my late father was a commander of various nuclear missile silo launch facilities around the world, the f.b.i. and other organizations felt i posed a realistic danger to the world because of my dads position and remember this all happened a few months after Mathew Brodericks "WarGames" hit theatres so paranoia and ignorance were rampant in the reagan administration.

ANYWAYYSSSS....to sum it up i was released under my dads supervision and under no conditions was i allowed access to a computer, if you can call the Apple IIE or the Atari ST computers anymore lolol, till the age of 18 (yea, just like the movie hackers). they tried crippling and beating and forcing me at an early age (7th grade) to believe computers are not for entertainment purposes. not being allowed to "own" or have access to a computer made hacking and phreaking or anarchy of any kind very difficult till i turned 18...and now the result is me constantly playing catch up with everyone else...lol.

wow...i talk way to much. havent really talked about that stuff to anyone in awhile.

so thats me in a nutshell.

be safe,

Poke HerFace

Hey, I'm Kr0w.

Been looking for a pretty good site such as this one.

I'm a Python programmer, a bit interested in graphics, and I'm currently force feeding myself C++ and ASM.

Glad to be here.

Hi there to all of you... :)

I'm new in town :)

Hi Everybody lol

New to hacking and programming and found this site which should be very helpful.

Edited by Powermaniac7