bland_inquisitor

welcome NEW PEOPLE

1,109 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. Noob here just checking in my boarding pass and taking a seat...

Hey what's up Binary Revolution folks. I've been a member for like 6 months, but I never really posted anything. :(

Hi :) im Santino, aka Enkil or Dusth. Great forum so far. Looking forward to finding more interesting stuff

Wait I'm not new? :ninja:

You may be a newb to the forum, but not a newb to hedgehogs.

:punk:

im new, come here on the pretense of google mining, lol, sounds really interesting, and am probably going to go into it a little, dunno how deep though... curently im warez (not selling, thats just wrong), but yeh, lol

:lol:

hello. i plan on being mostly a lurker, but i'll help people when i can :)

right now though, i'm mostly focusing on learning C

... 1337 enough to make it as cohost on the show, but teh suX0r enough not to post....

=P :borg:

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone.

I'm interested in pretty much all types of hacking/phreaking, so I'm looking forward to learning new things and helping out when I can.

Ummm hello?

I hope to become a regular here on the binrev forums.

I've been a longtime listener to the radio show and been involved in hacking since 1995. (I know I'm a late bloomer)

Anyhow, hope to see you guys at HOPE 6 and chat me up anytime... I'll be at the Irish pub next door to the Hotel Pennsylvania

hi :huh:

Hi. I stumbled onto this site when i googled Online Wargames. Needless to say I found some of those hackme sites and tried my hand. I never got past lvl 3 on any of them but finding the passwords and such were challenging and...dare I say it...FUN!!!! I hope to become a regular here. :monk:

Hey ya'all.. I'm plexi ^_^

Hey Peoples:

I just wanted to drop a line and say Hi. I was at Hope Number Six this past weekend and it was cool. (I know there were some technical issues with their wireless and Public Cluster) but it still rocked. I probably feel this way because it was my first con. and basically I don't have the funds to travel to Defcon in Aug. so NYC was an inexpensive alternative.

A little about Me. I've been into Hacking and Phreaking way back in the Mid 80's when a commodore 64 was the machine to have. After i turned 18 and the government started coming down on hackers I decided to "retire" well here it is 2006 and I'm once again getting involved in the scene. A lot has changed in 17 years. I'm finding myself learning things all over again. But, with any luck and a lot of time I should be able to get up to speed quickly.

I look forward to becomming a regular member of these fourms and once again being an active member of the hacking community.

CodeAc

Hey guys and gals,

Just thought I would read this Nubie HQ and get acquainted with the forums a bit. I found this place by accident one night at work. I work at UCF (University of Central Florida) and hope to eventually finish my edumacation here. I also work at a local attraction scaring the daylights out of tourists. I have been listening to the archived episodes of Binrev Radio and have had a blast listening to the rants StankDawg goes off on. Right now I am computerless at home; I love lightening and really feel stupid for not spending the extra money on a UPS. But oh well. Hopefully, I will soon have something to bring to the table as it were.

A little bit about my background:

Nuclear Electronics Technician ( 4 years )

Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science Major ( Currently in progress )

I have a passion for knowledge/understanding and strive to know a little bit about everything. So, I hope noone gets upset when I ask questions that might be a little nubish.

Well I hope to get to know a few of you guys and gals, especially those of you in the 407.

Lates,

:rockon:

Nibbles

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I have a passion for knowledge/understanding and strive to know a little bit about everything.

That's all you need.

So, I hope noone gets upset when I ask questions that might be a little nubish.

Everyone was a noob once.

Except RightCoast, he was born 1337. :P