1-800-442-5599 Alternating tones/beeps.

1-800-986-8378 Test 800 number.

1-800-225-5563 Rings to silence.

1-877-250-0500 AT&T test number.

1-877-250-0605 Sprint test number.

817-284-7847

sweeper tone

(Its really cool sounding)

The 250 exchange in 877 and 888 is very interesting. There is a lot of fun stuff, especially in the 0xxx range. MCI has a few numbers in there that I haven't quite figured out yet, but the guys that answer the phone can be easily persuaded to give out phone numbers that maybe they shouldn't be telling the general public. Not to mention all of the test numbers in there.

I almost forgot:

1800-213-TEST "today's color for testing is "_______"

I can't figure out what the hell this one's for....

AARGH

That sweep tone is more like a siren dude! :mumble:

Oh that color of the day... Hmm. Might be for police, or the telco. You know the old "If you don't have your badge say 'THE COLOR IS (color of the day)' to identify yourself.

i remember a fone company OCI they had a color of the month. I've got a decent amont of test numbers witch will be in the phone directory.

Oh yeah phreakblaze you got 420 post! B)

todays color is purple, can you say purple?

OCI test munbers? cool! I htink they call themselves IOS now, or willtel or someshit...at lest thats what they say when you call 1800-288-2880.

huh, I see "IOS" standing out in this sentecne, I thought you were talking about the cisco ios, but my mind told me to read(I am that special kind of idiot :D )

...Todays color for testing is, white.

The test color doesn't change on the weekends. One friday the color for testing was black...I waited the whole weekend for it to change, then when I called on monday, the test color was black again, dammit! We should start guessing TOMMOROWs color for testing...I'm guessing BLACK! Hahahaha...we'll see if I'm psychic. :lol:

I just called "1-800-986-8378 Test 800 number." In the end I expected it to say this recording will self destruct.

Here's some numbers I just ran into while searching google. They are payphone flex-ANI test numbers to test if a payphone is sending the correct II digits (i.e.70 or 27). Try them from home and from a payphone, they will be different.

1-866-729-5050 MCI

1-877-666-8883 MCI (same thing)

1-888-999-6563 AT&T (if you call this from home it will just say "your call has been completed")

todays color is purple, can you say purple?

"purple is a fruit"

goes well with the Simpsons avatar. :P

...today color is red.

I now say tomorrow insted of tomary.-Homer Simpson

liberry

see, thats why I love this place, the people are so nice, and watch simpsons.

If it wasn't for the Simpsons, I wouldn't own a TV...I just can't understand why they never show the monorail episode In NY...I haven't seen it in years. Conan O'Brien wrote that episode.

really cool, I havent seen that in like 7 months. They should show some of the old ones, they are still good.

For those of yoou in the BellSouth area, the tech test line number is 780-2471. It will give you voice prompts for various functions. :voteyes:

Here's some numbers I just ran into while searching google. They are payphone flex-ANI test numbers to test if a payphone is sending the correct II digits (i.e.70 or 27). Try them from home and from a payphone, they will be different.

1-866-729-5050 MCI

1-877-666-8883 MCI (same thing)

1-888-999-6563 AT&T (if you call this from home it will just say "your call has been completed")

i was playing around with the *80 numbers that dual had brought up on RFA and i found that if you press *and any number besides 1 you get this error msg... need a recorder to get it recorded. if you press *1 you get an operator... im not good with SE to talk to one and get info out of them so i didn't bother but if anyone else has their skillz honed try it out and post what you find!!!