Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UKtheBUNNY

55 posts in this topic

Friggin Awesome. Ya I threw one together also but that is pure geekness.... Love it

I'll print some up on card stock with a color laser printer.

ok...the 501<BR>479 website is up, but still underconstruction. Props to my brother and his website mastery for it...let me know if you want anything up on there in specific and I will tell Screavics.

www.arbinrev.com

damn, we would have gladly given free web hosting, but I guess in the meantime, I will just create a redirect for 501.binrevmeetings.com (and 479?) and point it to you domain.

Good work guys, I am impressed. :voteyes:

It comes free with his webhosting package, so no worries for now...but thanks for the redirect Stank.

meeting tonight

Minutes from 501-November

- Meet and greet

- Discussion of December meeting location due to holidays a possible relocation (only for December)

- Discussion of projects that are being worked

- Cellphone jammers

- Digital Billboards

- 501 Binrev site

- Vulnerabilites of NAT

- Wifi-Exploration

- MSP430 TI Microcontroller

- Dumpster diving (when, where and what to and not to do)

Meeting last ~1 hour

We covered a lot in an hour.

It was definitely good, considering we had alot of technical diffculties with the internet connection at the venue and Linux issues with my main laptop. And we did go pretty indepth with Wifi and the differing flavors of Kismet for mac/windows/*nix. Oh, yeah and our talk about tunneling over restricted access networks (DDNS/SSH/ect)

Nah...not yet, but...any thoughts on a day/place of the December meeting (if we want to attempt one this month with the holiday hell coming up). I'm game for one, but definitely not at the mall this close to christmas. We'd thought about a nice chinese resturant with wifi access that I know.

That works for me. Do you want to post a map? I've been playing with VMWARE so I might have something interesting to show.

Ok, Dec 15th at Chi's Chinese Resturant on West Markham in Little Rock @ 19:00hrs.

Physical address is

Chi's Chinese Cuisine

6 Shackleford Dr

Little Rock, AR 72211

(right at the corner of Shackleford and W. Markham in west little rock)

PM me for additional directions.

Binrev meeting tommorrow night....shout if you're coming.

We had a death in the family this morning. I will not be able to make it. I would just come any way but that may be looked at as insensitive. If my family decides to leave today instead of tomorrow I might still be able to make it.

Hope others can attend.

Seems as though we all have events popping up to hinder this meeting...so tonight we're going to cancel and reschedule for a date to be determined. We weren't sure that trying one in December would be fruitful anyway, so I'll post soon on some future possible dates and places of the next meeting.

((Sorry to hear that UK, be well.))

Thanks, it's my wife's family. They've gone out of town for the funeral. So just let me know if you want to have an alternate meeting.

19th of January 2007 ok?

Maybe try Park Plaza again since the new year is up?

19th of January 2007 ok?

Sounds good. I'm going to go and post more flyers. I want to try and get atleast a few more for the meetings.

19th of January 2007 ok?

Sounds good. I'm going to go and post more flyers. I want to try and get atleast a few more for the meetings.

ok...nevermind about the meeting on the 19th, punks changed my call rotation around on me today so the 19th is not a good day for me. How about the following Friday (26th I think)

Meeting Minutes

MAC Filtering

City-Wide Public Access Wi-Fi

PHP and Web Coding

Coding Blunders by Regret :P (Indefinite Loops and Ugly Sources)

RFID

Privacy in a world of all inclusive databases (InfoUSA & the US Government case study)