madnuke

Myspace hack garnered loads of publicity.

50 posts in this topic

Don't be a Skiddie, besides they fixed it.

will someone close this <.< everyone who googles myspac3 h@ck will get redirected in here and cut their veins when they read the post previous to this one >.>

Theres a kid I know who has a myspace, and my god he LIVES on it. I would love to just screw him over and watch him slit his wrists in sadnes...could I possibly get a PM telling me how to do this? As childish as this sounds this kid bugged me and instead of putting sugar in his gas tank, This seems MORE cruel cause he doesnt give two shits about his car. :punk: :punk: :punk:

read the forum rules--one of the top stickies IN THIS FORUM says that malicious questions will not be answered--if you dont understand what that means--check out www.dictionary.com and take the sentence apart word by word... if you still dont get it, go back to myspace.

Wow this thread gets better and better. As for the whole redirect myspace bullshit, how did they fix the problem? A flash file has nothing to do with myspaces code. So what are they blocking .swf extensions now or something?

I thought one of the main points of the Binary Revolution was to show that the word "hacker" is not synonymous with "asshole" and to try and remove the negative stigma attached to hacking. You people are doing exactly the opposite with these MySpace hacks and stuff.

Why do you mess with people who have done nothing to you? What reason could you possibly have for stealing other peoples' information? Is it simply because you can? Is it that you have a personal dislike of myspace.com and are taking it out on its members? Or are you just a bunch of liberal pussies who feel like you can do anything you like?

Some hacks actually have a practical purpose, and some can even be beneficial, but this is just pointlessly malicious. Try and do something productive for once, dickwads.

They force you to update to Flash 9.

I thought one of the main points of the Binary Revolution was to show that the word "hacker" is not synonymous with "asshole" and to try and remove the negative stigma attached to hacking. You people are doing exactly the opposite with these MySpace hacks and stuff.

Why do you mess with people who have done nothing to you? What reason could you possibly have for stealing other peoples' information? Is it simply because you can? Is it that you have a personal dislike of myspace.com and are taking it out on its members? Or are you just a bunch of liberal pussies who feel like you can do anything you like?

Some hacks actually have a practical purpose, and some can even be beneficial, but this is just pointlessly malicious. Try and do something productive for once, dickwads.

I feel you where your coming from. Just a week ago a older sister or mine that I havn't seen in quite some time visited and quite frankly is very nosey. She noticed all the computers and eletronic stuff I have in my room and began to look through all my books. She got all hostile when she saw Kevin Mitnicks Art of Intrusion and my other books that had the label HACK in the title. She began asking me why I hack and that its a bad thing and you could get in trouble and etc. To shorten the story I sat the bitch down with my laptop, loaded up firefox, made her type wikipedia.com and search up hacker and made her read the whole article. I then asked her what her opinion was now, and she agreed that she understood me a little better and said she was just looking out.... :roll:

So how does this stop a .swf file from redirecting? Is it not allowed in Flash 9?

It still allows you to redirect (I think) but it won't leak the info needed to deface the "about me" section in MySpace.

I feel you where your coming from. Just a week ago a older sister or mine that I havn't seen in quite some time visited and quite frankly is very nosey. She noticed all the computers and eletronic stuff I have in my room and began to look through all my books. She got all hostile when she saw Kevin Mitnicks Art of Intrusion and my other books that had the label HACK in the title. She began asking me why I hack and that its a bad thing and you could get in trouble and etc. To shorten the story I sat the bitch down with my laptop, loaded up firefox, made her type wikipedia.com and search up hacker and made her read the whole article. I then asked her what her opinion was now, and she agreed that she understood me a little better and said she was just looking out.... :roll:

So how does this stop a .swf file from redirecting? Is it not allowed in Flash 9?

My whole thing is....its friggin Myspace, how much actual harm can come from pranking these people? Oh no they have to rewrite their blogs and possible upload a few more pics. But I can understand how my question came off as malicious. No no no. If I wanted to be malicious i would just beat him up. Cmon, yer saying it wouldnt be funny to watch this kid squirm after seeing his precious myspace messed with? If anything you guys would be doing a favor to this kid, his life revolves around that and its not healthy.

Hacking peoples email is one thing, it usually contains private information. Hacking a myspace is hacking something already public. The only thing that your doing is changing what's public.

*sigh* Ill just have to stick to leaving funny notes on his car. :lol:

No matter how funny it may be to you, tampering with people's data is illegal and malicious, and

at the very least highly unethical. The people that use myspace may be morons, but that's no

reason to start messing with their junk. Besides, if you get their password, most people probably

use the same passwords for their email account(s).

No matter how funny it may be to you, tampering with people's data is illegal and malicious, and

at the very least highly unethical. The people that use myspace may be morons, but that's no

reason to start messing with their junk. Besides, if you get their password, most people probably

True that ^_^

Ah, when I first found that, I has loads of fun :lol:

True that ^_^

keep giving razor blades to the monkeys stderr :P

how do i set a darn avatar on this board? i'd like to put up a picture

how do i set a darn avatar on this board? i'd like to put up a picture

Off topic much?

I'll send you a PM telling you how. Keep the discussions on-topic as much as possible please. :D

The *only* people who are going to care about this are other lamers who think this is hacking.

IT seems this thread has pertained somethign to you since you replyed to it.

.swf hack that was shown before? I'm gonna search around for that.

What post?

Another edit? Yes.

He is young. And we all start a Skiddies so give him a break people.

BTW, MadNuke, you're probably most likely 99.9999% the reason that this got so big. There are probably hundreds of other Skiddies doing the same god damn thing, all of whom saw that same vulnerability you did. One of which was probably really fucking bored and created 200 of those in a single day.

Don't feel bad, Jawa will comfort you. :jawa:

Older than me and i dont do lame shit like that... Whats the point? I'ts fucking stupid...

Whats the point? Of getting one I understand, to see how it works, but 400, I don't understand.

Ohh yes, I'm younger then you all, so pwn493.

Edited by Octal

Hmm, lets see, if I hacked myspace, think they would trace my ip adress?

What if I made an account that deleted the frontpage, and made it the frontpage? They would defenitly trace that back to my ip.

I guess that makes it more fun.

Edited by Octal

What if I made an account that deleted the frontpage, and made it the frontpage? They would defenitly trace that back to my ip.

It's easy to change your IP. At least, I know how to do it... :blink:

[it's easy to change your IP. At least, I know how to do it... :blink:

Random and/or public proxies?

No. I just type in an I.P. in the Firefox address bar, and it brings me to the page of my router, then I disconnect and connect it after a minute, and it gives me a new IP :P

Umm, ISP has logs, and it would only take a call to the FBI to get things moving along.

"changing" your IP like that does no good. Using a proxy system like tor is better than

nothing, but why would you ever break into something from your home computer anyways?

Umm, ISP has logs, and it would only take a call to the FBI to get things moving along.

"changing" your IP like that does no good. Using a proxy system like tor is better than

nothing, but why would you ever break into something from your home computer anyways?

Because you can't deny the FBI.

Much like you don't mess with the IRS.

Edited by Dare To Imagine

It's easy to change your IP. At least, I know how to do it... :blink:

Hmm, lets see, wouldn't they still have the previous ip?

This is when I wish I had freinds...

No. I just type in an I.P. in the Firefox address bar, and it brings me to the page of my router, then I disconnect and connect it after a minute, and it gives me a new IP :P

Ugh I suggest you read up on NATed networks buddy. When you disconnect from your router and reconnect the router is assigning you a different IP addy through DHCP internally on the LAN. This will not change your main gateway or the IP that is assigned to your modem from your ISP. I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not with the whole smiley face. I serious hope you are being sarcastic.

Ugh I suggest you read up on NATed networks buddy. When you disconnect from your router and reconnect the router is assigning you a different IP addy through DHCP internally on the LAN. This will not change your main gateway or the IP that is assigned to your modem from your ISP. I can't tell if your being sarcastic or not with the whole smiley face. I serious hope you are being sarcastic.

spoof mac :ninja: bingo