madnuke

Myspace hack garnered loads of publicity.

50 posts in this topic

The .swf redirect myspace hack that was shown earlier on the boards, is something I became fond of.

every account I acquired, I would place the .swf reidrect file in that persons myspace.

Therefore, everyone to view that person's profile would sacrifice their email and password.

And thus the .swf would be placed in their profile.

As you can imagine, I am exponentially getting more and more login info. I currently have about 400, but the number grows each minute.

Recently, this hack was featured on a number of sites. Could this possibly be my fault?

19617081776.png

19617085214.png

This struck me as interesting.

**Screenshots resized to 80%

**Won't allow me to link to the screenshots::

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=main/7/1961...6.png&s=f10

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=main/7/1961...4.png&s=f10

Edited by MadNuke

Where is the .txt with the logins. <_<

Where is the .txt with the logins. <_<

it's out.php, with password protection.

im not retarded ;]

Recently, this hack was featured on a number of sites. Could this possibly be my fault?

It really doesn't matter. First, it's myspace so anything that goes on over there isn't too impressive due to their prior record for horrid security. Second, it's not even your own vulnerablitiy, so who cares? Third, anyone who was really fearing (not trying to publicise theirself) wouldn't go onto a public forums to discuss their problems. If you are fishing for attention, then find a better way to do it.

i somehow dont find this constructive or amusing <_< gg but, so? your point in doing this?

i dont defend myspace, nor their users... i just find it destructive... wheres the fun?

doesnt this mean that you created a myspace worm? i think i've heared of someone doing this a while back, from a news article.. pretty cool, but dont get caught :ninja:

Edited by coldhearts

doesnt this mean that you created a myspace worm? i think i've heared of someone doing this a while back, from a news article.. pretty cool, but dont get caught :ninja:

1) Not get caught by posting in a public forum?

2) The worm would copy itself, and he didnt not create this scam :]

http://namb.la/popular/tech.html this is what you were talking about.

Edited by Enkil

OMG I haxedt teh GIBSON@MYSP4c3!!!! NOw I can read teh 13 yer old grllls emials! I am teh JEffK phjear me.

lamer.

The *only* people who are going to care about this are other lamers who think this is hacking.

This wasn't the Samy worm, this was something else. I remember the post. Something to do with a "myspace password phreaker" (whatever the hell that is supposed to mean) zip file you could download from rapidshare IIRC.

So what, the kid ran a login grabber. Don't do anything stupid with it, shred the file, and move on. No need to phish for logins now that you saw this in action. Don't ever post you have 400 logins in a public forum again (common sense), and take the criticism in the manner it was meant (hopefully), sometimes it's best to learn a little something and keep your mouth shut. No, you did not discover this or unleash the knowledge of it to the world or whatever the first question was.

There really isn't any need for 5 more namecalling posts, whatever point anyone wanted to make is made IMO.

He is young. And we all start a Skiddies so give him a break people.

BTW, MadNuke, you're probably most likely 99.9999% not the reason that this got so big. There are probably hundreds of other Skiddies doing the same god damn thing, all of whom saw that same vulnerability you did. One of which was probably really fucking bored and created 200 of those in a single day.

Don't feel bad, Jawa will comfort you. :jawa:

Edited by Nancy

You guys :]

The critisism hurts so good.

theres some advice too :P read that as well ;)

BTW, MadNuke, you're probably most likely 99.9999% the reason that this got so big. There are probably hundreds of other Skiddies doing the same god damn thing

or possibly the sammy worm...

Samy had nothing to do with flash, it was embedded scripting.

I found this funny:

Latest Update: 05:15PM PST, Monday, July 17th. hey folks - we are moving myspace music players and video players to flash 9.0. flash 9 has security fixes so that people can't mess with you on myspace. if your 'about me' got screwed up this weekend, you could have been safe if you had flash 9 installed. here's an easy way to install it, go watch this dashboard video i posted last week. if you don't like dashboard, just watch any video in our video section, and you'll be prompted to install flash 9.

how do i set a darn avatar on this board? i'd like to put up a picture

400? that's nothing, I should still have my text files with like over 8-10k worth of them

lots of aim scene kids got their hands on the myspace deal and they sell them

BTW, MadNuke, you're probably most likely 99.9999% the reason that this got so big. There are probably hundreds of other Skiddies doing the same god damn thing, all of whom saw that same vulnerability you did. One of which was probably really fucking bored and created 200 of those in a single day.

Older than me and i dont do lame shit like that... Whats the point? I'ts fucking stupid...

dont just spam the first post you come across with, thats gonna get you an answer.

and then go to My Controls and you should do ok from there <-<

BTW, MadNuke, you're probably most likely 99.9999% the reason that this got so big. There are probably hundreds of other Skiddies doing the same god damn thing, all of whom saw that same vulnerability you did. One of which was probably really fucking bored and created 200 of those in a single day.

Older than me and i dont do lame shit like that... Whats the point? I'ts fucking stupid...

amen.

Uh, your question should be in "noob central" or at least NOT in this topic. You need to make yourself with the forum rules before posting: http://www.binrev.com/forums/index.php?act=boardrules

You can change your avatar in "My Controls": http://www.binrev.com/forums/index.php?act...rCP&CODE=00

Theres a kid I know who has a myspace, and my god he LIVES on it. I would love to just screw him over and watch him slit his wrists in sadnes...could I possibly get a PM telling me how to do this? As childish as this sounds this kid bugged me and instead of putting sugar in his gas tank, This seems MORE cruel cause he doesnt give two shits about his car. :punk: :punk: :punk: