Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KuroiShi

Crazy keyed phone jacks

15 posts in this topic

I could whip one up from one visit to radio shack.

Hey nice idea dual. I got one of those security lack jack myself and never thought of using it. Good thinking dual

I think it would be better to have the lock in another room.

Family safe madia, huh? Hmmmmm...."do you lack the proper parenting skills? , are you too busy to actually watch your kids and what they are doing?, are you some idiot who wants to ruin shit for the world just so it can be "safe for kids"?, are you the type of person that decoder would like to brutally murder while he derives sexual satisfaction from watching you die??..then family safe media is just for YOU...we have all sorts of high tech shit that will compensate for your stupidity..too bad your probably too stupid to figure out how to use the stuff you buy from us, but oh well, its the thought (or lack thereof) that counts"

Im sorry...family values horseshit just really pisses me off...although i would get that lock to keep my g/f off the phone and internet....but thats different...im not her father, just her daddy

Why not just put a lock on the DOOR to the COMPUTER ROOM.

heh, i don't think that lock would keep any determined kid off of the phoneline. 5 seconds with a screwdriver and the faceplate would be liberated. infact none of that crap they offer would stand in the way for very long, and i'd be willing to bet a bunch of them would become interested in learning about hacking as a result of trying to bypass that crap.

i know it would've made things more exciting if i had to pick a lock to get on the internet when i was younger. ;-)

*edit* i just noticed this one, i would flat out die laughing if someone actually thought this was worth anything at all:

http://www.familysafemedia.com/powerstop_p..._plug_lock.html

lmfao, they choose a friggin padlock?! thats the easiest lock to pick, gimmie 2 minutes with a paperclip and a small screwdriver and i'll do it....lmao....now, the circular locks on the old ass pc's are hard to get through, i used to have one on my old gateway p60, i could never have picked that mofo.....a hammer would do the job tho :D

a hammer? I'd strap a M-80 to it, sure it would ruin the cord, but the hell with it.

rofl, i took a closer look at that plug lock, i thought they meant to use it on a computer. i totally missed the usage on powertools and other potentially dangerous things.

http://www.familysafemedia.com/tv_allowance.html

Now, let me quote this piece of sh!t:

"Free time- Your children will spend more time playing sports, reading, etc. This will lead to healthier children!"

I think I'd spend more time fu<king with the thing to make the tv go on then go out and play fu<king sports. Might as well be called "cheapshitforparanoidparents.com" Makes me sick...

OK, now this place is really starting to piss me off, the sacewhgaekyrghkvdgxlcgnzbsdkhdcbkasdhgbscjksaschkgnkcdscfkaghmkhsrgvmswcghvseuilh

coming from the site is to damn strong. You want to know how to get your kid into hacking, use THIS!!!!!!! :pissed: :grr: :ranaway: :grr: :pissed: :grr: :ranaway: :grr: :pissed: :pissed:

(sorry, I don't know how to exspress the felling this site gives me (beside what everbodys already written) so random pounding on the keyboard helped :D )

If I had thislocked to my wrist, I would chew off my fucking HAND!!!