M4k3

How to hack a vbulletin 3.5.4 (Video)

36 posts in this topic

Im still searching, where i have upload the video...sry guys....when i dont find it i will make a new one.

Edited by livinded

Can someone please tell me how since the video has expired?

is their an easy way to gain admin?

help please, cause link is expired and im not very good at this.

I'm not trying to be a smartass llike some zip poppers on this fine website, but.....

So it seems that by setting up a password durring the vB install this "exploit" is overcome. Thanks for putting what you got up for others to see but it seems that this would only work on an idiot's site.

Duh!

Why do you think nasa webservers got mad pwned in the 90's? :-)

Same thing with people who run php file managers that are widely displayed in a google search.

The only weird thing was japan, these people are so smart all the parts inside your machine prolly came from there, yet they used to know hardly anything about the internet and security. remeber *.ac.jp/cgi-bin/phf?Qalias=%0a/gimme da passwd file h0mey!@!@$

Theres so many machines in america as well that are wide open and there not all honey pots.

when did this become skiddy central? sorry but this post was forgotten and unbumped for a reason <_<

tehbizz use your moddin powahz will you >.< this thread is annoying "will someone reupload" >_>

/rant

sorry people who are asking to reupload, lurk the forums for a few months and youll feel like me if you pay close attention :P

your video still work? I wanna try it but your video doesn't seem to be working

Milw0rm may still have a copy of the video

http://milw0rm.com

Since this is an extremely easy common(at the time)/exploit, i doubt your going to be able to find any vbulletin forums in the wild that are still going to be vulnerable to this exploit.

Good luck