SeanServer

I will host videos

12 posts in this topic

Hey,

If you know of a video or created one and have nowhere to host it just let me know. I have been reading the BinRev forums for some time i just have never become involved. I figured that this was a good way to become part of the community. Space isnt a issue because i have 2 TB available for hosting. If you need anything just let me know!

Peace,

Sean

how much bandwidth do you have to offer and how many gigs can be transferd?

cheers

b

I might be able to use your offer for a project I was thinking about starting that would require hosting of hacker media type videos / radio shows.

I might be able to use your offer for a project I was thinking about starting that would require hosting of hacker media type videos / radio shows.

Good Idea man.

www.textfiles.com

www.textfiles.com

I'm a solution, but I'm not the solution. I am, at the end of the day, still a guy with a computer and some disks, and others can feel free to also host. Danger comes when a set of information is considered the province of a single group or individual. If things cave for whatever reason, a lot of stuff is lost.

Granted, I'm an excellent horse to back in such matters, but I'm not the be-all.

I'm an excellent horse

it's true, ask droops. :D

but in all honesty, i couldn't agree more. one of the best things about the internet is the free availability of good media. while it is unbelievably convenient to find it all in one place (such as the lovely textfiles.com), it is also a marvelous idea for it to be other places as well. Who knows, some kid might come across the video hosted somewhere else before he ever has any kind of knowledge about the hacker community or textfiles.com

Hey,

If you know of a video or created one and have nowhere to host it just let me know. I have been reading the BinRev forums for some time i just have never become involved. I figured that this was a good way to become part of the community. Space isnt a issue because i have 2 TB available for hosting. If you need anything just let me know!

Peace,

Sean

So tell me Sean....you will host now videos or not?

Regards,

Michael

youtube/google video = free video hosting.