nenn

Binrev meetup at HOPE #6

36 posts in this topic

Well after recieving a pm from a friend and giving it some thought I decided to start this thread. Yes there is another thread, but its about whos attending. So lets schedule a meetup! Currently I have absolutlly no plans or ideas other than getting some good food and drinks, not to mention there are going to be parties, lots and lots of parties.

If youre interested just reply with your name and any guests so we can make plans in advance.

kthxbye

nenn + 1

LogosX

Murd0c

stonersavant

I-ball

StankDawg :heart:

zer0dB

cypress

Seal

Mr. White

tobster85

W1nt3rmut3

adric

misternest

BlackRachet

Beave

ragweed

DramaCide187

Gene Erik

Encinoman

slick0

mikor

enamon

Edited by nenn

We could throw our own party.

you got a place? there usually is a HHH party which rock my socks because they are just that DAMN good :) anyone remember the 26 0-something party from last years defcon? that was them. <3

I agree to the party, who has a suite this year?

Provided the meetup/party is not during our talk, I'll be there with bells on.

I'll be there.

Hold out a few more days and we will announce something on this topic. ;)

alrighty then boss. ill update so the first post, then can an admin temp lock this thread? :heart::heart:

then can an admin temp lock this thread? :heart::heart:

I'm gonna leave it open so we can find out who is interested in having a meetup.

I'm gonna leave it open so we can find out who is interested in having a meetup.

kthx :ninja:

Im in.

I'm definitely in! I just reserved my room today, so I am really excited!!!

I'm in.

woot. ^_^

Edited by Seal

I hate being this age.

The freedom to atend something like this is so far away, yet painfully close.

i'd be down with meeting up some of you all..

OK, so some of you may have seen that we will be doing the first episode of season 4 of BRR in front of an audience at HOPE. The presentation starts at 11 PM and runs for an hour and a half, and I wanted to wait until this was confirmed before making any plans.

I propose that we meet right then and there after the show and go out somewhere for a late night byte to eat /moblog somewhere nearby...White castle perhaps? I don't think there would be anyplace big enough for all of us other than the hotel itself, so maybe we can just stay there in the conference room afterwards as well. After the last talk each days (in this case, ours) it will turn into a movie room anyway, so it may work out well to just stay there.

I'm open to other suggestions.

Stank, what day would that be? Saturday?

EDIT:

Nevermind, it in on Friday. A little reading can go a long way....:-X

Edited by cypress

OK, so some of you may have seen that we will be doing the first episode of season 4 of BRR in front of an audience at HOPE. The presentation starts at 11 PM and runs for an hour and a half, and I wanted to wait until this was confirmed before making any plans.

I propose that we meet right then and there after the show and go out somewhere for a late night byte to eat /moblog somewhere nearby...White castle perhaps? I don't think there would be anyplace big enough for all of us other than the hotel itself, so maybe we can just stay there in the conference room afterwards as well. After the last talk each days (in this case, ours) it will turn into a movie room anyway, so it may work out well to just stay there.

very good idea. perhaps something will happen then. :)

Sounds good to me, I look foward to seeing you guys there

I'm there. Mrs. Ratchet has let me roam free that night. ;)

Wow. What a great Idea! I'll see you guys there.