Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Da Ch33z

45 posts in this topic

So do we have any sort of a web page for this yet?

http://411.binrevmeetings.com has all the info

But there's nothing there pertaining to the 813 meeting. I meant do we have a local thing set up.

So do we have any sort of a web page for this yet?

http://411.binrevmeetings.com has all the info

But there's nothing there pertaining to the 813 meeting. I meant do we have a local thing set up.

i wasn't going to bother setting up a page till we get at least one meeting done I just don't want to bother anyone with setting up a page if the meeting falls thru in some way lets get the July meeting done and then we will talk about a page of some type

-Enigma

I'm pretty sure I've got a couple people coming with me. Also, I'm thinking about bringing some old surplus alarm clock radios to give away, if anyone's interested. They're from the 80s...

It all depends on what sells on ebay first though :)

If anyone has suggestions on topics and or presentations for the meeting email me at

eth0enigma [at] gmail [dot] com

I plan on putting together some rough draft of meeting notes next week if anyone has any ideas please feel free to email me

-Enigma

Just remembered. Citrus Park has free mall-wide WiFi... But thats just my $.02. Im still planning on bieng at University if thats the final location.

we can always change the location for the next one i just want to get everyone together see if we have enough interest

-Enigma

Okay, the meeting is officially on. Here's the finalized information:

813 Meeting (computer security-related)

University Square Mall

2200 E Fowler Ave, Tampa, FL 33612 (Map/Info)

Friday, July 21 @ 6:00pm

(Bring your friends, too)

Hope to see you there.

just reminding everyone that the meeting will be held this friday hope to see everyone there

-Enigma

A bit of warning. If you are going to this meeting, dont bring anything of value. Your bound to be jumped/ganked/raped/mugged. This is like the worst mall in town, but Im still going. I just wont be brining much of anything with me.

A bit of warning. If you are going to this meeting, dont bring anything of value. Your bound to be jumped/ganked/raped/mugged.

There has been a rash of muggings and stuff in and around Tampa, but it's no cause for super phj33rness. Just don't be retarded about your possessions and mind your wallet. Any sensible person should be fine.

This is like the worst mall in town, but Im still going. I just wont be brining much of anything with me.

There are only a few malls near Tampa anyway. Westshore is too out of the way, and so is Citrus Park. International is way too classy for us, and everything else is in Pinellas or Pasco. University is just logical. Besides, I go to Middleton...The Belmont Heights area is much worse than University Square.

Thanks to everyone who showed up last night I think the meeting went well for our first one next month I hope to be a little more structured and start working on a couple of projects special thanks to spinsane for bringing food :P

see everyone next month

-Enigma

Also, if anyone has any 'toys' or any junk they wanna get rid of, bring it to the meetings and someone is bound to take it. Exvitel was getting all hot in his pants when he saw that big box of modems and phones and stuff.

Please, think of the children.

Also, if anyone has any 'toys' or any junk they wanna get rid of, bring it to the meetings and someone is bound to take it. Exvitel was getting all hot in his pants when he saw that big box of modems and phones and stuff.

Damn straight! Modems ftw!

Also the next meeting is on August 18t, hope to see you stragglers there!

Damn straight! Modems ftw!

Also the next meeting is on August 18t, hope to see you stragglers there!

As Exvitel said the meeting is scheduled for the 18th same place and time as last month

also the 813.binrevmeetings.com site is up thanks to tehbizz check there for updates

-Enigma

cr45du57 is alive, And Back! Meeting today at 6pm! Be there or be n00b... ;)

hey biznitches... I will go to the next one... I have a monitor someone can have and some keyboards and some other random shit I can bring... Can't wait to see this compared to the old 2600 meetings we had back in the day... replax should come and amonk cr45....

hey biznitches... I will go to the next one... I have a monitor someone can have and some keyboards and some other random shit I can bring... Can't wait to see this compared to the old 2600 meetings we had back in the day... replax should come and amonk cr45....

the next ones on the 20th i should have it up on the site at www.813.binrevmeetings.com this weekend hope to see you guys there

-Enigma

I couldn't go to the last two, but I want to start some projects to be done for the next one.

I'll think up some stuff with DaCh33z to make because he's such a hardware guy.

I couldn't go to the last two, but I want to start some projects to be done for the next one.

I'll think up some stuff with DaCh33z to make because he's such a hardware guy.

I've been really busy, sorry I couldn't make the last few meetings. Homework piles up, especially with 2 AP classes...

Anyway, I'll try to be there in the future with some project ideas.