Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StankDawg

HackTV is here!

32 posts in this topic

http://hacktv.binrev.com/

The Pilot episode is now available! Keep in mind that it is just a total test scenario starring none other than dual_parallel using all of his videos from oldskoolphreak (Thanks dual for being the guinea pig and being a good sport with all the jokes). We tested with all of the different formats, sizes, resolutions, etc... to see what we could do with them. So this is officially a pilot/teaser release, keep that in mind! Also, this version is the low quality WMV version which is a lot easier on my bandwidth. The final release will be 1/2 hour long using higher quality DivX compression. The overall quality should be more consistant now that we know better what we are doing. Thanks to Saitou for the editing, testing and all of the work he has put into this project!

/me prays the bandwidth bill doesn't hit the roof!

30MB * ### users = :omfg:

Windows Media Video!?!?!??!? Well, at least it's not Real.

Hal: Here's the ArchBuild.

# $Id: PKGBUILD,v 1.2 2003/06/09 02:54:54 dorphell Exp $# Maintainer: dorphell <dorphell@gmx.net># Committer: dorphell <dorphell@gmx.net>pkgname=codecspkgver=20030608pkgrel=1pkgdesc="Non-linux native codec pack. (Win32, Real9, QuickTime)"depends=()source=(ftp://ftp.lug.udel.edu/MPlayer/releases/codecs/rp9codecs.tar.bz2 \     	 ftp://ftp.lug.udel.edu/MPlayer/releases/codecs/win32codecs.tar.bz2 \ftp://ftp.lug.udel.edu/MPlayer/releases/codecs/qt6dlls.tar.bz2 \ftp://ftp.lug.udel.edu/MPlayer/releases/codecs/qtextras.tar.bz2)## NOTE: This will not work if built with pkg stripping enabled!!!#	MPlayer will crash or simply not find the codec.#build() {   mkdir -p $startdir/pkg/usr/lib/win32   mv $startdir/src/*/* $startdir/pkg/usr/lib/win32   chown -R root.root $startdir/pkg/usr/lib/win32}

-Edit-

I'm gonna make a slack pack in case anyone wants it?

Yeah, I"m doing an emerge mplayer right now.

Windows Media Video!?!?!??!? Well, at least it's not Real.

yeah...we will offer some other options in the "official release" I hope. WMV was the only one we could get down to a small file size right now.

-Edit-

I'm gonna make a slack pack in case anyone wants it?

hey id love that feend :)

pretty good stuff and nice qwest magnet :P good editing too ... looking foward to the first offical episode 1 .. heh heres my entry for the tone dialer it says..

pizzathehut

nice work guys, the real deal should have a nice flow, if it follows the pilot. B)

duuuude, nice, I LIKE IT!! well, now i cant wait for the big'un

I cant see it :( I Still have the intro clips as well that meme and I were working on.. though we both are perfectionists so if you still want them let us know.

i really liked that = ) Nice job guys. Cant wait till the first episode comes out. Once again, very nicley done.

:go: Off-Topic

I see another Fallout fan!

/me high fives psychopuppy

:go: Off-Topic

I see another Fallout fan!

/me high fives psychopuppy

yeah fallout rocks :D

umm...off topically speaking, where is the thread about mut3's beige b0xing?! i also see its not on osp anymore.

just curious why did bland bring a beige box when he was testing the flsh box???

just curious why did bland bring a beige box when he was testing the flsh box???

umm...that was dual, bland doesn't have a retainer.........

sorry dual, i had to throw the retainer in there, you know i got much love for ya man!!

oh my bad...i can never tell the two apart...so i just stalk both of em :roll:

lol

i have to ask this again...where is mut3's beige boxin vizideo?! its not up on osp AND the thread is gone, WTF is goin on around here, i thought threads dissapearing would stop once stank upgraded the forums...

due to privacy concerns the video was removed. :(

privacy concerns eh? sounds exciting. looks like i'll have to pay much more attention to it the next time i watch it and see what juicy tidbits i missed

anybody care to arrange an irc meeting so i can see the "private reasons" too??

man, i cant believe i missed it.

but stank, i understand removing it from download, but why delete the thread.

Ummm...i didnt delete the thread.

and when i said privacy concerns, i meant "legal and privacy" concerns.

That is the reason it was not in the hackTV pilot as well.