Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Top Cat

Redirect

9 posts in this topic

ic0n, i thought you might like phreaky.2ya.com so i signed up and set it up for you.

cool thanks Top Cat. Man that Cartoon was the greatest. Some of you may remember Top Cat better know as TC and he always would be using the police phones. Cause he was a Phreak too!

Well i was messing around and i got www.wephreak.at.tt

Now only if we could take off one of them t's B)

Top Cat was a phreak, yeah! Officer Dibble wanted to bust him every day. He was also a good social engineer. Remember that one where Benny petented he was an arab sultan or something, that was fucking awesome.

I ABsolutely LOVE cartoons! Which, I guess Isn't too surprising considering it kinda appeals to another side of my peronality. I seen that episode of Top Cat you mentioned one time over someone else place on Cartoon Network. Ironically, I also just so happen to have the opening theme on cassette tape. It can be bought on TV's greatest hits of 50's and 60's. (Cassette or CD). In fact, they have 2 volumes worth. They also have 2 volumes of TV theme songs from the 70's and 80's. Can't remember if they covered the 90's TV theme songs or not. And, I can't believe I never realized the whole phreak aspect to the old TC cartoons. Hmm... I guess you learn something new every day (...hopefully). Heh, heh. :)

I got the the theme on my computer... Top cat is a phreak god...

Wishes Cartoon Network Still Showed TC ;)

There weren't that many episodes of that show, were there? I can only remember the arab sultan one, the one where benny got that racehorse, and one about a painting or an art show or something,......

Wow, i just remembered this...Top Cat spliced the line from the police box and made his own extention, didn't he??? Or was his garbage can just next to the box? Damn, I forget. :P

yeah his can was next to one of the boxes. I got myself a Best of Top Cat Tape witch has 3 shows on it.