Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ic0n

Review

15 posts in this topic

heh...they said you have good forums. ;)

yep... cause this is one of the best h/p fourms around.

yep... cause this is one of the best h/p fourms around.

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

It's true stank.

Our forums at port7alliance is something too. Can't believe we get no props. :mumble: :pissed: :nono: We deserve something too :). *feels jealous*

Props to the port7alliance bbs, but Stankdawg's pad... now *thats* something to talk about. :D

th053 9uy5 d0n't l1k3 'l33t 5p34k. I don't like it either, only in moderation...like drugs. :wacko::blink:

Hmm.. a hhc hosted site in the reviews.. interesting. Perhaps you should heed the reviewers words and redesign it a bit?

Well, it sure was cool to see P and G getting some props like that. I do think he was unnecessarily picky about the whole 1337 speak stuff. But, I can't help but wonder if that means he may not necessarily be a hardcore H/P. If so, that certainly would explain it. After all, people do tend to base their opinions on their own preferences. Not necessarily always based on what someone feels most would like or not like. But, yeah, I know some say that 1337 speak sort of thing gets on their nerves after a while. One thing that particularly stood out is when he said the part about "...a simple but pleasing website without any flashing images or popups. The colors were simple and easy on my eyes". Obviously, this is no mere accident that me and the i-man went with that kind of approach. I'm a firm believer that a well built hacker or phreaker site involves as much info contnent with as little jpg or gif graphical nonsense as possible. In other words, It's all about the 4-1-1. I DEFINITELY have high hopes about the joint project me and ic0n are working on. I suspect it could even help put us both on the map even more than ever before. Why? Simple, because to the best of my knowledge, no phreak out there has written a text file on this sort of thing as of yet. But, just to be safe, maybe I'd better check in with our good friend Google on that. Now, if only we could just get the @?#$%! project off the ground.

the joint project is complete captain!!! i e-mailed you the info..

the joint project is complete captain!!! i e-mailed you the info..

do tell! ^_^

Hey Captain B, I have a funny feeling I know about your project and if you recall, I have something that may be of interest to you. It's kind of the same, but it's not, remember. If you do, try to get in touch, and I'll give you the infoz.