Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ic0n

phone directory

12 posts in this topic

I've decided to start working on a Phone Directory For the Phreaks and Geeks Website. After talking with unity I decided to make if offical and begin the process. I'm going to include everything i can get my hands on. So if you got some numbers you want included in the phone directory please send them my way.

I hope to have the Directory complete sometime next month so that gives everyone time to go threw there numbers and such.

Are you serious this time? I remember a while back, there was talk of you doing this, but nothing ever became of it. I would love to see this happen!

Icon, I found some FOIA lists of government numbers from 2000 and a LARGE list of toll-free numbers for airlines. Just let me know if you want them and where to send......

I assume by airline numbers you mean numbers for booking airline tickets?

mail them to ic0n at oldskoolphreak dot com or ic0n at crackdealer dot com

I'm looking for anything really i've actully took what i had and added to the list so it should be a decent directory. Hopefully with help we can keep this thing going.

I'm looking to get it out in about a month.

im in the process of verifying the toll-free airline numbers, some of which terminate overseas, but as for the government numbers, i'll send them as is...im not calling 1000 government officials, thats for sure.

I remember there was a URL in the 2600 FAQ question this spring to a PDF do you ahve that or should I mail it?

It had some good stuff... :unsure:

im not calling 1000 government officials, thats for sure.

Do I sense a little paranoia there?? huh? I think I do!

I ahve been thinking about this for a while now.. in fact I used to ahve a publicly editable phonebook on one of my sites a long time ago... ic0n, PM me about any scripts you need for CGI in this setup.

a litle gogleing around gave me this list of gov 800 #s. I wasn't even looking for them.

a litle gogleing around gave me this list of gov 800 #s. I wasn't even looking for them.

There was a number I believe (not sure) for some number for some Nuclear power plant in Virginia or something, may be wrong...