verbal

Official DEFCON Thread!!

48 posts in this topic

i'm going, unless my job kills that like they did technet for me today.. supposed to be my day off and i get a 12 hour shift.. </whining>

I'll be there.

I will be there for sure! Looking forward to meeting up with everyone once again and catching up.

alright i just might actually go, i don't know if my parents will trust me in las vegas so i'll say i'm going camping or something.

Update: I'm still going but I'm looking for a piece of someone's floor to crash on. I planned on getting a room but my car has basiclly asploded which was my cash for the room. I'm willing to chip in for a spot to crash but can't afford a room now.

Hmm.. I could have sworn I already replied saying I was going..

Anyway I'll be there - Sorry Booter, I'd offer crash space but I'm already sharing a room with other people I'm sure you won't have a problem finding a space though.

Someone wanna donate $100 for me ? :/ :( I guess no defcon for me this year....damn college, damn textbooks, damn tuition, damn food, damn life.

I ordered my airline ticket today. Still looking for a place to crash.

is someone scheduling a meetup? i know strom is going to organize a trip to the sushi place, but we should do a binrev party or something. anyone going to have a large room?

Scratch me off the list... Invoices won't be ready, phundage allows only for Ramen and diapers (no Cons [this year]). I guess I'll just have to live through ya'll this time!

I Will be attending, as well as my brother BinaryX ... I'LL BE WEARING MY OLDSCHOOL WOLFENSTEIN 3D Shirt.. If you see me, say WHATS UPPPP.. haha

i'll be there...first timer. come hand me a beer if you see me. i'll probably be the only japanese/black guy with tattoos galore.

Ditto on the going thing... I'll also be at blackhat as well.

Gotta love work sponsored trips.

And the new spellcheck in firefox :)

Edited by SisterChristian

It's official! I'll be going. Anybody have a place for me to crash at? I can pitch in some funds.

Yes, I'll definitely be there for once.

it's a short drive..of course im going!

Edited by doug

Shit! Just realized im gonna be in NYC.. fuckin a, take me off the list (and binX) .. motherrfuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. arghh.. damn