Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
decoder

conference

9 posts in this topic

Who's up for a conference tonight? I haven't heard many people on the 918 PLA lately. I can assure evryone that it's not bugged, but there are a million and one other confs around. Can everyone find a way to call long distance? It shouldn't be too hard to set up a toll-free, but the ready-made ones are safer. So who's in? I can find a different long distance one if people would feel more comfortable with that.....so what's up??

alright, should we use the PLA (918-858-0012 x 752), or what? Lets set a time, see what's good for everyone...btw, thanks for putting up the file so quick dual! :D

Dunno. I'm not going to be in my neighbourhood, so I'll have to try and find a fone around where I'm going to be...but I'll try.

Any time after 7:00 or 8:00 Mountain Standard is fine for me, but I cant guarantee that I can find a fone right away.

pizzas on its way. ill be droppin in bouts 10estern? thats 9 cent (for me and bland), 8 for dual, and 7 for all those "peace, love, and linux" peeps in cali.

i'd say some time around 10:00pm est tonight. just an idea, as i won't be able to make it after 11 ish.

10 pm EST...sounds good.

9 central

8 mountain

7 pacifist, i mean pacific

sounds good, hope to hear everyone there.

1(918)858-0012 ext. 752