bland_inquisitor

THIS IS THE FORUM BUGTRAQ

30 posts in this topic

This is the thread where all the bugs you find should be posted..

ooh ooh ill start

some ppls avatars are fukkin HUGE... Subzero and NTheory's for example

dude, i was juuuust gonna post that, like 30 seconds ago!!! i guess they need to check they're avatar settings. i bet its that "i'll resize it for you automatically" feature, i bet if they turn it off it'll be ok.

ok, i'll just list the ppl who's avatars are giant:

dial tone

Y0ungBra1n

Boo!

Brookst

Slipmode

Dox

Phax

Spaz101

Saphire

Tankmdg69

check this out:

http://www.stankdawg.com/forums/index.php?...?showtopic=1667

there's like posts missing, i counted 13 and teh board says 19, and there's that thing in the middle where the posts are screwed up lookin...

ok, check this out:

http://www.stankdawg.com/forums/index.php?...?showtopic=1916

i only counted 4 posts, the board says 7, there is definetely something fux0red here!!!

OK, the AVATAR thing has some leads...

in the old board, the max size of an avatar was 100x100 =WxH.. In this version, you are allowed a max width of 300 for an avatar. This was not a problem for ppl using pics larger than 100x because everything came out all nice and cubed. Now, However, ppl using avatars LARGER than 100x300 and also using the "auto-size" feature in their "My Controls" panel get thier avatar auto-resized to an odd (to us) 100x300. The workaround is either for admin to reduce the max alloted size of an avatar to 100x, or for ppl to take a few seconds to resize their avatars... OR, say fukk it and let ppl use 100x300 avatars if they want to... remember

IN THE IMMORTAL WORDS OF HACNSLASH:

"Its not a bug, its a feature"

ummm...i'm sorry, but i counted and they seem right to me... ?? bland? you take care of this one since you see it.

I wonder if you have to explicitly give the width and length of the avatar?

i said that??!! err.....i mean yeah, i said that!!

yeah, stank......i mean admin, come and reduce the size back....its makin my eyes hurt.

and what about the count of the posts within a thread?! thats all messed up too.

damn, check out the time of the posting of these last 4 posts. :lol:

I tried to change my avatar, but I chose the wrong one. When I tried to change it again, I couldn't, this one just got resized...

OK, everyone with avatars that weren't sized properly has had their settings changed back to 100x. If you want to use an avatar in 100x300, PM me, and ill change yours to allow for that.

OK, I am able to add an event to the calendar, HAC, try to add a public, non-reoccuring event and see if it lets you.

nope, whenever i hit the add event link i get the same error about permission.

and how come i got a new password authorization email?! is this just cause of the board upgrade, or is someone trying to hax0r me?!?!

OK, now every board member can add public events to the calendar... except hacnslash (just kidding) everyone can add public events to it including hac ;) good luck, and try to refrain from posting public events that pertain to only you except in certain situations

including, but not limited to:

1. loss of virginity

2. switching to NIX

3. going on vacation

4. going to a con

5. get subpoena

w00t now we can know whenever some board member looses their virginity.......

lmao, but for real now, could you restrict access to features of the board to individuals, say by their username, or can you only do it by the group to which they belong (ddp, member, fucknut...)??

would reaching a certain memorable post count (say 1000 or 5000) qualify for an event??

can limit most things by group OR individual...

woah, thats pretty cool, didn't think you could restrict individual users from stuff......guess i better behave myself :unsure:

hac: If you received your board password sent to you by mail...heh sorry I was just testing out how the board handles password issues.

well, fucknuts dont even deserve to have a calendar!!!!

ok, i'll just list the ppl who's avatars are giant:

dial tone

--Y0ungBra1n--

Boo!

Brookst

Slipmode

Dox

Phax

Spaz101

Saphire

Tankmdg69

Bland, your theory of the auto downsize kinda don't work with mine, cause i created my own, and i specifically made it 100x100. And the forums iv checked out, my av is fine. But Stank probably fixed it...

BTW, another one to add to the list is:

SCREAMER

Screamer's Post in General hacking

i was just about to add screamer to the list.

and captain B

OK, now every board member can add public events to the calendar... except hacnslash (just kidding)  everyone can add public events to it including hac ;)  good luck, and try to refrain from posting public events that pertain to only you except in certain situations

1.  loss of virginity

2. switching to NIX

3.  going on vacation

4. going to a con

5.  get subpoena

Loss of Virginity? shit i cant give it away

,Aug 8 2003, 10:15 PM]
OK, now every board member can add public events to the calendar... except hacnslash (just kidding)  everyone can add public events to it including hac ;)  good luck, and try to refrain from posting public events that pertain to only you except in certain situations

1.  loss of virginity

2. switching to NIX

3.  going on vacation

4. going to a con

5.  get subpoena

Does the "loss of virginity" count if you take someone elses? Like if some "good girl" decides a blind mans touch is what shes looking for, can I add that? >:D

,Aug 8 2003, 10:15 PM]

1.  loss of virginity

2. switching to NIX

3.  going on vacation

4. going to a con

5.  get subpoena

Does the "loss of virginity" count if you take someone elses? Like if some "good girl" decides a blind mans touch is what shes looking for, can I add that? >:D

:lol: shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt man, add that twice

Stank made a mistake with the setting up of Off The Wall's calendar description... The link at the bottom of the page is for Off The Hook instead of Off The Wall...