P(?)NYB(?)Y

Official The Sixth HOPE Thread!!

71 posts in this topic

Well, it looks like I will be attending HOPE this year.

Though it isn't totally final yet, (will be when I send in my bio and final description of my presentation tomorrow evening) I am planning on speaking at HOPE6 as well. This will be my "first big con", so I am definitely looking forward to it.

Peace out for now...

Does anyone know what kind of schedule they are having. Like if I fly in on Friday am I going to miss a lot? Would it be worthwhile to arrive Thursday night?

Does anyone know what kind of schedule they are having. Like if I fly in on Friday am I going to miss a lot? Would it be worthwhile to arrive Thursday night?

I don't think they have an offical schedule yet, but you could look at the schedule's of past HOPE conferences to get a general idea.

Edited by ragweed

I don't think they have an offical schedule yet, but you could look at the schedule's of past HOPE conferences to get a general idea.

They have posted a schedule at www.hope.net. See you all there...

I need to start thinking about my talk!

Man, I wish I could go. If you guys can get pics/videos, that'd be great. Also, if there is a way to get the highlights from the key speakers and such, I'd love that, too.

Hope you all have fun...

-Ch33z

We should all meet here.

where the hell is that?

Downtown. I forget the cross streets. Just thought it was a great name when I ran into it randomly one day.

I'll be there, I'll be super broke too, so.. that should be fun.

The lock picking "village" thing sounds pretty cool

Come hell or high wind, I shall be there.

Shouldn't there be a bail pool to (inevitably) get murd0c out of jail? ;)

Downtown. I forget the cross streets. Just thought it was a great name when I ran into it randomly one day.

It's right next to City Hall. It's a bit out of the way from HOtel PEnnsylvania though.

I just say that we all meet up in that 25 cent peep show place across the street from the hotel.

And yes. That was a bad joke.

I might go, I live in the city so it shouldn't be too bad to get there.

Maybe I'll just stop by the bars afterwards.

Come hell or high wind, I shall be there.

Shouldn't there be a bail pool to (inevitably) get murd0c out of jail? ;)

I swear I'll be good this time. :wub:

Looking for anyone who still needs a place to crash. have a room at the penn. any financial contribution will be accepted and respected, but not required unless there is a terrible battle for space.. I needed the room as a basecamp. already booked, looking for roomies. message me in any way to apply. =) Hope to see you there!!!!

(BTW, this is the new handle for Useless =) I like this one better cause it has significance for me)

I'll be at HOPE6 for the first time!

I'm planning to take the train back and forth everyday connecticut-NY..

If anyone has a room at the hotel and willing to take a roomie for some bucks please email me.

deadlock101@gmail.com

I'll be at HOPE6 for the first time!

I'm planning to take the train back and forth everyday connecticut-NY..

If anyone has a room at the hotel and willing to take a roomie for some bucks please email me.

deadlock101@gmail.com

First time? You can only go to HOPE6 once :P

I'm new to the forums and I just wanted to make my first post let you guys know that I will be at HOPE 6.

Just like I was at Hope 5 and 4.

I'll be there. I arravie at the LGA airport at 9:59PM on thursday. If anybody gets there around the same time, we could be bus/subway buddies :)

I'll be the guy with shitty looking grey hair (not natural color) and a tat on my leg that looks like a bunch of gashes (I'm easy to spot in other words).