P(?)NYB(?)Y

Official The Sixth HOPE Thread!!

71 posts in this topic

I'm going. I'm considering bringing my favorite computer just in case Richard Stallman ends his keynote with his "Saint IGNUtious" routine and blesses the crowd's machines. Maybe I can hold it up at the right moment and catch some extra GNU vibrations. I just have to figure out which one is my favorite first. ;)

murd0c is this office building the one i think it is?

Yes, that exact one. I don't know how I'm gonna get a grill up there yet, but it's gonna happen.

I may be able to help...

I'll be there for sure.I've reserved my room,And may have space available.Will know for sure by July 1,2006

I'll be there.

I reserved a room a while back so if I know you then I'll probably be able to offer crash space.

I will definitely be representing up in the piece for sure so holler! (Just in case anybody gives a flying phuck.) :lol:

Count me in now. I dont care how but i will make it happen that i'll get there. I just got to figure out how im going to get there besides that i should be set.

I-baLL: :D for freeeee?

Well, people should pay me whatever they can afford. So, yeah, free but if you have some extra funds then please contribute. Just like freeware.

ill be there

There's a youth hostel at 8th avenue and 30th St (two blocks down, one over) from the HOPE con, apparently its cheap, clean and not very shady.

Also, there might be a BBQ happening on an unnamed office building near the hotel. Keep your ears open on the Friday of the con for more infos.

haha, remember the fucking people in that hotel next to it hahahaha

I-baLL, i'm still not sure if i'm going to be coming, but if i do end up crashing with you, i'll try to keep your g-string well stocked with singles :P

I-baLL, i'm still not sure if i'm going to be coming, but if i do end up crashing with you, i'll try to keep your g-string well stocked with singles :P

Already happened 4 years ago :P

H2K2_0018.jpg

But I'll probably have a room at the con, if you still need crash space, come find me and/or PM me around when the con starts.

Your Royalty shall be attending HOPE for sure; I'm only two states away (Massachusetts). Unfortunately I can't share a room; I'm still trying to figure out who I'm roomating with myself.

Why don't we all do what we did last year before Defcon 13, and give out our contact information where we can be contacted during the convention, such as [cell] phone numbers, screen names, emails, etc, in case we all want to find each other there. That worked quite well last year at Defcon. I'll start off by giving my HOPE contact info below:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Main Voicemail = 781-382-MAIL (6245). After you leave a message, call back and press 0 at the greeting and you will be transfered to my prepaid cell phone; I should have enough minutes to answer calls during HOPE like I did at Defcon last year. If I don't answer I'll know to check my voicemail.

- Secondary Laser Voicemail = 206-600-0674. I don't check this as often but it's there if for some reason you can't call the 781-382 exchange, or if my main voicemail isn't connecting.

- AOL Instant Messenger (AIM)/Text Messenging = AnonymousRoyal. I have IM Forwarding on my screen name so that IM's go to my cell phone and I can reply when I'm not online. (It doesn't cost me anything to RECEIVE IM's/texts on my phone so feel free to IM me all you want.)

- Email forwarded to my cell phone's email address = RoyalSMS@gmail.com. Emails sent here go to my cell phone and I am alerted by a tone. I CANNOT REPLY TO THESE EMAILS OR SEE WHO IT CAME FROM!!! ...so be sure to identify yourself and give me a way to get back to you.

Edited by Royal

I would like to attend hope , but I don't know where it is and how much it cost. Does anyone have any infomation about it? ^_^

I'll be there as well. I have a room, but I'm already letting to many free loader friends stay there :)

Actually, I only let people I know and trust stay with me. Plus, I use the room for sleep, not all night parties.

I'll post my cell phone forward'er number later.

It's gonna be a blast! wooo!

I am going to HOPE 6. If any one wants a place to crash in the hotel, and can toss in a few bucks, drop me a line.

Binaryhellstorm@gmail.com

ok, HOPE isn't too far away. who's going that wants to let me potentially stay on thier floor (for free)? otherwise, who else is just going?

GOING

cypress

phreakblaze

murd0c

Seal

BlackRatchet

MR. White (and the FBill Crew)

slick0

nenn

StankDawg

zer0db

Scheda

Dexter Douglas

w1nt3rmut3

ic0n

notyourtim

Dramacide

duper

zeroxeal

I-baLL

Kyser

MAYBE GOING

P(?)NYB(?)Y

XxthugstylezxX

Soho

RightCoast

regret

going, but i won't have a hotel room, i live outside of NYC

I will be there for sure! Looking forward to meeting up with everyone once again and catching up.

I might be there depends on if I can get someone to go with me. It's only two hours but being only 17 I don't feel like driving it alone....too boring and if I crash I need to take someone with me, lol just kidding.

If I go i'm staying with my folks in Jersey, right across the GWB (george washington bridge for all you non-jerseyians). Screw paying 175bux a night for a hotel. I'd rather commute to the city each day than pay that.

Edited by Hawk2064

taking the liberity because i can please add

slick0 and slade to the list of people adding

also is there gonna be a BR meet up? been awhile seen i seen people, i know a couple of great bars, sake anyone? :-D

let me know, i do live in nyc ya know ^_^

unfortunately, it turns out i'm not going to be able to make it this time. I'll leave this as an open call to one of the mods to take over the thread.

and for the record, i do expect those of you who have my phone number to call me when you're all drunk and whatnot.

I will be going, it will be my first con and I can't wait :blush: