Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
netstat

hacking 101

8 posts in this topic

hello all, new member here

I'm very interested in learning to hack, i.e. the basics and fundimentals of it. I am starting school for computer network engineering and computers are my hobby.

Any links or aticles that teach hacking from the ground up?

Thanks!

well, read the forums....thats prolly the best advice i can give right now.

And order your copy of Binary Revolution magazine! Each issue contains a series of articles entitled "HACKING 101" that may be just what you are looking for! And they are written by that superstud, StankDawg (whom I have no relation to...no really...). That StankDawg is one bad mother....

yeah, the admin is the misteryous night rider, the shadow that creeps over the board, the lurker in the dark, the guy that can flame just about anyone with no consequences whatsoever?!

i ph33r the mysterious stranger. Anyways BinRev magazine is a great one. You should order the first issue, hacking 101 its called is a great read. There are many sites out there that have good txt files that you could read. hackers.com (i think its a crapy site) but they do have some good begining txts. Packet Storm is a great place to find some good txt files. Read some previous posts like hacnslash suggested.

I would suggest getting the tcp/ip bible, network+, and some programming langs

under your belt. An binrev, and as stated above BinRev :jawa:

I'd recomend reading the text files on the site.. check out all the zines affiliated with the page. binrev, phrack, 2600, Frequency, DIG, Outbreak.. all good zines to check out.

read read read read read read read