Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trikk

For all you school rebels out there..

35 posts in this topic

Looks interesting, mind sending the source? What's it coded in?

Crap I tried running the app but im missing some .ocx file. (comctl32.ocx) Wonder what update I might need...

lol, thanks but now im missing MSWINSCK.OCX.. I need some update from microsuck that I havnt DLed yet. Or library files..

Edited by SUB-S0NIX

As you've probably figured, judging by all the dependencies I coded it in VB. :P And a good while ago.

I'll post the code here, if I can find it.

Edited by chown

That would be nice :D

why do you guys make things harder then they should be? Why not just arp poison another computer on the lab =p so when the teacher runs the program they'll be looking at the other computer and thinking its you? or when your teacher says hey why cant i view your computer. you just type cmd > shutdown -i and shut down the teachers computer. Nice program none the less, makes me want to start programming again.

I should do that in Technical Education next year. My excuse: "You said technology is a formula that solves a problem. Problem being, you looking in my computer, formula, shut down your computer."

My school really hates me...

Hmm I cant find the code anywhere. I remember it was a pretty simple app. Just two sockets, one for listening and accepting connections, and another for connecting. All data arriving on a is relayed to b, and vice versa.