Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JavaKrypt

Ultimate Universal Remote

6 posts in this topic

Ello again everyone. I have just made my own universal remote that can cut on my stereo, router, computer, and of course tv. What i did was simply took the units out of each item that was the power mechanism and soldered it on to the universal remote microchip. It works like a charm.

Ello again everyone. I have just made my own universal remote that can cut on my stereo, router, computer, and of course tv. What i did was simply took the units out of each item that was the power mechanism and soldered it on to the universal remote microchip. It works like a charm.

So you basically made a master power panel? That's cool. You should hook it up to your coffee machine to make it truely l33t :jawa:

EDIT: btw, this may be more fitting in the hardware hacking section

Edited by xcalibur

I am going to hook up a switch to where i can use it on my mini frig in my room. also gonna try to make one for xbox and xbox360

why do I feel like this hole topic is lame?.. Maybe because I did not get the hole idea of what you have posted about. Please try to lets us know a bit more in depth.

why do I feel like this hole topic is lame?.. Maybe because I did not get the hole idea of what you have posted about. Please try to lets us know a bit more in depth.

Yes, please post pictures and some more details. Thanks.

lol pictures?! do you guys know what a universal remote does? what would he take pictures of?

anyway i saw something like that in a gag store. i saw a universal remote that will turn off any tv. but i didn't have any money. does it only turn off yours?