Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thef007

LCD Billboards

54 posts in this topic

I recently went UE'ing down in century park, theres this one sign that has a VGA Cable running into a small box inside the panel with VGA output, clearly marked with the little symbol, the other end is connected to AC and a telephone wire... I dont even think I need to "hack" this one :P I could just plug in my laptop or my xbox for that matter, into the VGA and play some xbox on a 200" wide screen outside :P.

Its a samtron or something like that.

I recently went UE'ing down in century park, theres this one sign that has a VGA Cable running into a small box inside the panel with VGA output, clearly marked with the little symbol, the other end is connected to AC and a telephone wire... I dont even think I need to "hack" this one :P I could just plug in my laptop or my xbox for that matter, into the VGA and play some xbox on a 200" wide screen outside :P.

Its a samtron or something like that.

Now that would be awesome. Find a way where you can set it up, then access it remotely at the correct time.

it's things like this that make me wish i lived in a more sizable town, or city. but not detroit, that shit's awful.

i'll take a look around my town, but the only sign like this i know of is at the bocce ball place in a brick enclosure. i could take a look but i'm never there. on the other hand, i think there may be one at my university, but i'll have to look. it seems likely they have one, i just have to find it.

also biosphear, you really missed out if you didn't do something fun with that sign. by "senior prank" i assume you've graduated and moved on. if you still are close by you can take a saturday to investigate and do something early on a schoolday so you pulled a prank at your school at least sometime.