Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Angel

Questions -

8 posts in this topic

A couple of quick questions -

Firstly, what size are the avatars used on this forum? I have a couple of images I could resize, but I'm not sure what dimensions I would need.

Secondly, is there some way I could figure out what music is being used on Radio Freek America? In specific, the ending song on Episode 31 120>^_^

Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu - I am in your debt.

-@®©1-1@/\/GE1_

I believe the avatars are 100x100, but i've been getting errors whenever i try to upload. So you might need to have it hosted elsewhere.

hmmm.... yes, they are 100x100 right now. The default preview size is 64x64, but that shouldn't stop you from uploading.

IF anyone is getting errors, please let me know. I was not aware that this was happening. Let me know exactly what error you are getting. maybe switching hosts changed my permissions somehow.

I got an error when I tried to upload mine. so i just uploaded it to my server and hosted it there.

I've gotten the same error every time i tried since i first registered:

Sorry, an error occured. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

The upload failed. Please contact a member of staff to help rectify the problem

dammit, I will look into this when I get home tonight. I know you had it a while back paracord, but I thought you said it was fixed when I changed the permissions on that folder.

No, nick84 graciously hosted my original one. But for this latest revision i found a forum that specifically hosts em, rather than bother nick with my petty avatar needs. For anyone else that needs that sort of thing: Click Here. RIGHT NOW!!!!!