Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PsypherX

I'm back! For good.

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys - I know it's been a long time, and I KNOW you're all awaiting the release of Binary Revolution Magazine, and I must - MUST - apologize for it's VERY LONG and UNEXCUSABLE delay.

The fact of the matter is, a lot of you know I got married last year, and I also changed jobs in the time I've been a part of this community. With that said, I've had a lot on my plate in terms of getting started off on the right foot with both my marriage and my career, and I've had to make some sacrifices in terms of magazine/graphic design production.

With that being said, a lot of good has come of it. I'm now in a place where I'm financially stable (not totally free quite yet ;)), and my marriage is looking better each day. I have had numerous conversations with my wife about the time that might possibly be involved with these extracurricular activities of mine, and we both think that not only I have the time to do it, but that I should do it.

With all the time and effort spent in setting myself up a solid foundation for my marriage and career taken care of, I now have much more time to dedicate to Binary Revolution, both the magazine and the community. Expect to see me on the boards more often, and expect the long-awaited arrival on Binary Revolution Magazine in time for HOPE.

Once again, I apologize to any of you who think I've forgotten about BinRev, or what it stands for, but rest assured, I have not.

I hope everyone's been well in my absence, and I look forward to getting to know those of you who have arrived in the meantime. :)

Take care,

PsypherX

It's good to see you putting your marriage, job, and finances ahead of your hobbies. Although it's hard for many of us to do at time it's the best thing to do. It's refreshing to see someone taking a responsible view on life, especially in this particular "scene".

Glad to see you back, and best of luck with all of your projects.

I am glad you are back. I can't wait for the next issue of BR magazine.

Was wondering were you had gone off to, glad you are back :)

Can't wait till the new magazine comes out, I know it'll be great.

\o/

WB mang! Sounds like things are doing good:)

Everyone will tell you I'm a rare sight these days too, anywhere on irc or im, except a couple forums. I really look forward to a chance to help getting hackerparty off the ground. Is that still your baby, or on hold for now? No worries either way. Welcome back :rock:

omg hai2u!!!111111 seriously though, welcome back...ive missed you little gi-joe happy avatar.

I really look forward to a chance to help getting hackerparty off the ground. Is that still your baby, or on hold for now? No worries either way. Welcome back  :rock:

I'm not sure where HackerParty stands atm - for now, the magazine's my top priority, and then I can start taking a look around at some of the other projects.

Rest assured, though, your Activism Starter Guide will be prominently displayed for the release of it. ;)