Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0


1 post in this topic

ok i have a pay phone in my scool and its a unmarked as i can see but wires from the talkpiece is thair a way to put to colors together to get a call or diable the change switch also its the kind you cant talk and here yourself

note iam steal new and the data that i have read in the past is out of date


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0