Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
natas

CallNotes.net

14 posts in this topic

Looks like a failure bound start up, the website seems to have an unfinished quality and a quick whois look up shows that every bit of information is fake.

Scam perhaps?

WTF i tryed it and its messed up. There isnt even any customer asistance. GAY SHIT

its fucked up too, because i saw this site advertised on a google or yahoo ad on MYSPACCE!

http://www.callnotes.net/suggestions.asp

Everyone -- Have fun calling your friends from any number you want. You can even call them and make it look like they are calling themselves.

That will go over well, when it's a cell phone and they don't pick up.

Also, I like their self signed SSL certificate. Confidence inspiring.

**Please note that this service is for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. It is not intended to be used to commit fraud and/or financial gain by means of fraud. If we suspect that you are using this service for anything other than ENTERTAINMENT, we reserve the right to terminate your service immediately.
Private Detective -- Need to do some investigation work? Need to remain anonymous? Use our Caller ID Spoofing service to look like anyone you want. Our service allows you to come from any number you want.

Collection Agencies -- People no longer answering your phone calls becasue they know it is you asking them to pay their bills? Call from a different number everytime to get better results.

Edited by Elf

8282401e0a1e0232002580b3a36d1f.th.jpg

lol...

Heh, I did the same thingto Blake ... lol

So did I, that's why I said:

a quick whois look up shows that every bit of information is fake

It's ok everybody, we all know what whois is. I just posted it for reference.

"If you do not currently use our service, you can call 678-460-5081 and leave us a CallNotes message and a CallNotes representative will get in touch with you as soon as possible."

that phone number is from us lec out of atlanta, ga. i'd want to hide as best as possible too. -_-

Edited by t3st.s3t

If you do not currently use our service, you can call 678-460-5081 and leave us a CallNotes message and a CallNotes representative will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
WTF i tryed it and its messed up. There isnt even any customer asistance. GAY SHIT

Ok let me get this straight you only get "customer service" if you're not a customer. WTF is up with that?

I am gonna report false whois information on them and the site will get shutdown if they dont update it.

I am gonna report false whois information on them and the site will get shutdown if they dont update it.

Nice plan.