Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phizone

Notacon Radio Stream

13 posts in this topic

I was on for a bit...that was fun.

I asked you to call back after Jason left, either you ignored me or diconnected.

But yeah, it was a blast. If you wanted to go this year but didn't, you should really come next year.

I was at Notacon and hopped on the radio for 20min or so while Strom was on. I didn't feel very good during the con and therefore didn't participate much further :(

Notacon radio was awsome, glad that I could be part of it. My buddy flash was lucky and was able to pickup that sound board from one of the staff members for 50 bucks. Next years notacon will be alot better since they where talking about moving it to a much better hotel. It's alot closer to the airport and in alot better city. I hope to see more people next year.

Notacon radio was awsome, glad that I could be part of it. My buddy flash was lucky and was able to pickup that sound board from one of the staff members for 50 bucks. Next years notacon will be alot better since they where talking about moving it to a much better hotel. It's alot closer to the airport and in alot better city. I hope to see more people next year.

I though the one we were it was pretty good. Regardless, I plan to go next year.

I though the one we were it was pretty good. Regardless, I plan to go next year.

Well in our room we had a cup under the bed that said 'happy new years' also our tv guide was from early march. The hotel is decent but there are alot better ones around the city and down in the burbs. But yes I'm also planning on going next year.

You said something about a change oc Citys, where do you think they plan to go?

Edited by ic0n

yeah, sorry bout your car ic0n

hey it's all good Dexter the window ran me 180 out the door so that was not that bad as I thought it would be.

Hey there. A wrapup, photo album, and full audio from the two days of Notacon Radio are up at:

http://www.notaconradio.org/2006

I have all the audio files here:

http://www.notaconradio.org/2006/radio

I could use some help telling me who was on during which; I'm going to listen to some of these as I can, but obviously I have a lot on my plate and it might take a lot longer than it needs to for me to get names and descriptions up.

I know some of you used this thing to record your own shows buried in the streams. If you need me to make the original .WAV files available to you, let me know.

In the Notacon vein, I saw the transcript of "The Great Failure of Wikipedia" linked to today on reddit Jason, and it was a great read. A nice glimpse into a subculture I didn't know much about that had me rethinking what I thought of something I see and use all the time, but knew little about. Here it is if anyone prefers text format, like me. :D

http://www.cow.net/transcript.txt