Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
193_1455324753

TCP/IP for Beginners

10 posts in this topic

:pissed: I need TCP/IP tutorial that can teach me how everything worx in the basis of TCP/IP. I need an in depth tutorial on how it Worx cause (To be thy best Hacker has to know how thy worx)...Thanx

§PhonizPhreak§

i want to also reccomend any network+ or ccna training guides, both will help you learn the basics of tcp/ip.

In my opinion, Richard Steven's books are like the bible of TCP/IP, Unix network programming, etc. Here is an e-copy of his book, TCP/IP Illustrated. http://www.soldierx.com/books/tcp-ip-illus...rated/index.htm This is volume 1 and should be more than enough to give you a great start on understanding TCP/IP. It's a bit dense at times but a very good book.

:pissed: Thanx for the Links guys, I appreciate it I shall learn alot now I really do thank u, if there is anymore I don't know about please send(more and more is best)....Thanx

§PhonizPhreak§

austin? The same austin that sent me all the great stuff? Mucho thanks! You'll be getting a care package soon.

btw, thanks for the link VooduHal = ) Will read that also

<==========>

<==Edited==>

<==========>

Just read the first chapter. So much information. Learned a lot lol. Thanks for the link once again

dual-

your welcome.. you got my email whoohoo, yeah same one. hope i see the package before i leave for school again :(. have fun with the chinese embassy for me :monk: im the same austin who sent in the phreakmonkey and warspeeding pic as well.