Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
diverter

Non-Toll Free ANAC

7 posts in this topic

Would anybody happen to know any non-toll free ANACs off the top of their heads? I tried looking through the forums and using Bellsmind PBX ANAC, with no success. I shot an email to the Bellsmind guys letting them know. I hit nine as prompted by the system, but it just returns you to the main menu. Yeah, but anyways, a non-toll free, U.S. ANAC would be much appreciated.

The only anac numbers that I've found ( 2 ) that are not toll free ,only werk in that

city. That would be the 330, and the 513, respectively.

You do know that if you get a phone card (Any prepaid card) and place a call it routes you from some call center that's all random, right? If you figure out which city your pin comes from (by calling cell from house phone) you should be able to get to the non-toll free ANAC's in that city by running it through a phone card.

You do know that if you get a phone card (Any prepaid card) and place a call it routes you from some call center that's all random, right? If you figure out which city your pin comes from (by calling cell from house phone) you should be able to get to the non-toll free ANAC's in that city by running it through a phone card.

What? Am I missing something?

The only anac numbers that I've found ( 2 ) that are not toll free ,only werk in that

city. That would be the 330, and the 513, respectively.

i have an anac posted @ bell's mind. just seach for anac under my scanned numbers. the access code should be there along with the number. :D